hornworms my friends..

reptilover

Where do u all get em? Got some extras? Or am I screwed with the amlost 11.00 shipping. Also for my 7 month old male veiled should I get big ones or littler ones?

We get ours from pet smart. My adult veiled i get the larger of their "small-medium" ones usually. I tried a large and felt uncomfortable as he choked it down.

I get them from smallpetfeeders.com i dont believe they were too expnsive either. i got the smalls for my female of the same age but they grew real fast and she didnt have a problem even when they got up to 3 inches.

We get ours from pet smart. My adult veiled i get the larger of their "small-medium" ones usually. I tried a large and felt uncomfortable as he choked it down.
I may have to have words with my petsmart about this. Mine don't carry them.. yet ;)

I get them from smallpetfeeders.com i dont believe they were too expnsive either. i got the smalls for my female of the same age but they grew real fast and she didnt have a problem even when they got up to 3 inches.
I will definatly give them a try! :) thanks

You can. I think its based on demand. Ours used to carry silk worms but they stopped when they werent selling. If you have any Pet Lands, they told me that they could order feeders in for me. I dont know if petsmart will be so kind!

You can. I think its based on demand. Ours used to carry silk worms but they stopped when they werent selling. If you have any Pet Lands, they told me that they could order feeders in for me. I dont know if petsmart will be so kind!

I just called em. They said wat they have is wat they have :( mine sells crickets wax meal and supers.
Across town at petco they sell calciworms or pheonix worms but they seem to either be in caccoon or dead so I've never bought em. Oh well

Yeah, petsmart is jerks. :( hope you can find them around you though! My chameleons absolutely love them. Im sure your veiled will too.

I get mine from great lakes hornworms. I started buying eggs as well because they just grow so fast and next thing I know they are too big. Eggs seem to be more economical. Now I am trying to breed them as well.

I just called a reptile shop about 20 miles away remembering i had seen stick bugs in there and sure enough a continues stock or stick bugs mantids hornworms silk worms butterworms phoenix meal supers! Jackpot! :) :) :)

I just called em. They said wat they have is wat they have :( mine sells crickets wax meal and supers.
Across town at petco they sell calciworms or pheonix worms but they seem to either be in caccoon or dead so I've never bought em. Oh well

Those calciworms FREAK ME OUT. I was at PetCo (not such a great place for this) and opened a cup and these things flew out!! I totally freaked out and spilled out half of the cup of worms that looked dead.

Those calciworms FREAK ME OUT. I was at PetCo (not such a great place for this) and opened a cup and these things flew out!! I totally freaked out and spilled out half of the cup of worms that looked dead.

Lol! Guilty as charged! :)

I get mine from coastal silkworms in san Diego 25 for $12 I don't know what shipping cost but they ship.

So i brought home 4 horns and 8 silkies for my dude to try out! The horns are way cooler than i imagined! I had the guy through in a huge adult so i could play with him lol. What do I gotta do so itll turn into a butterfly.

Back
Top Bottom