hopper bullying

dunney

:( my cam i think is getting a bit stressed out as the hoppers in his viv keep crawling all over him, any advice should i stop the hoppers and try something else, he has 2/3 superworms in morning and then he doesnt seem to bother, he has the occassional hopper throughout the day, but to be honest i dont think hes right keen, ive only had him about a week and the previous owner was a little vague on his feeding

How many hoppers are you trying to toss in the cage at once? I would just try one or two at a time and see how that goes. Putting too many insects in the cage can stress a cham out from crawling on them.

Mine both hate it when their food crawls on them - Tommy actually tries to get away from it! I feed mine by hand one at a time, or cup feed the more wriggly things that I can't bear to touch, lol!:D

How many hoppers are you trying to toss in the cage at once? I would just try one or two at a time and see how that goes. Putting too many insects in the cage can stress a cham out from crawling on them.
hi im putting in 2/ 3 at most its like they deliberatly head for him

Mine both hate it when their food crawls on them - Tommy actually tries to get away from it! I feed mine by hand one at a time, or cup feed the more wriggly things that I can't bear to touch, lol!:D

hi im putting in2/3 at most, its like they deliberatly head for him, i hand feed the worms but he wont take the hoppers by hand, so ive been leaving a couple for when he feels like a snack

Back
Top Bottom