Hope this doesnt bother anyone!

yoshi9

Hi my name is Patrick and I am 15 I hope no body takes this wrong or feels like im gonna try to steal buisness lol. I was wondering if anyone can give me tips about breeding chameleons as a business, starting a chameleon breeding business or stories about how they got started and maybe some of the different chams you have breeded! I dont intend to start breeding now but looking at it possibly in the future because I love these wonderful animals.

Lol

Why would someone be mad about that that is cool that you are aspiring to do something. Good luck whenever u decide to start! Breeding reptiles is a lot of fun regardless if u make money or not.

Why would someone be mad about that that is cool that you are aspiring to do something. Good luck whenever u decide to start! Breeding reptiles is a lot of fun regardless if u make money or not.

well put. i have recently started breeding as well. not for money or anything of te
he sort. only to help the chameleon nation. i love them..amazing creatures

there's an entire section of this forum actually for breeding discussion, recommendations, tips, problems, etc.... as far as doing it as a business, it might be good to get familiar with some of the forum members for recommendations...

there's an entire section of this forum actually for breeding discussion, recommendations, tips, problems, etc.... as far as doing it as a business, it might be good to get familiar with some of the forum members for recommendations...

Alrighty :) Ill check it out thank you :) and I am definetly not in it for the money just looking to spread them to other people who share my love for them:)

Alrighty :) Ill check it out thank you :) and I am definetly not in it for the money just looking to spread them to other people who share my love for them:)

just something to check out that might offer lots of the information you're looking for. :D

At 15 you're not going to have enough time (and possibly money) to make a business. I'm 16, so I'm not just being a condescending jerk. Usually you don't even break even on the first clutch (even with panthers.) maybe breeding every now and then is a more realistic goal.

At 15 you're not going to have enough time (and possibly money) to make a business. I'm 16, so I'm not just being a condescending jerk. Usually you don't even break even on the first clutch (even with panthers.) maybe breeding every now and then is a more realistic goal.

it was said the breeding wasn't going to be started immediately or anything...so maybe it's more of a future planning business venture consideration...

Lol pssh i know how you meant no worries :) and i only was planning on it every now and then maybe (pretty sure im gonna start breeding cresties) my goal when i grow up is to become a pharmacist so money when i get older shouldnt be to much of a problem if im smart about it, and breed chameleons on the side :D

Sounds like a plan. :) I'm glad you understood what I meant. 'waiting' is such a relative/subjective term. Someone may think waiting is one month later while others might think it's one decade later, you know? :) School comes first!

Sounds like a plan. :) I'm glad you understood what I meant. 'waiting' is such a relative/subjective term. Someone may think waiting is one month later while others might think it's one decade later, you know? :) School comes first!

Yup i know what you mean and if I did try breeding with this little guy it probably wouldnt be until sometime next year :p

Back
Top Bottom