Hooked on Melleri.....

Catherine's chams are the most pampered, well cared for chams I've ever seen. The cats are far from an issue. I think it honestly depends on the cat and it's interest.

You may be right about how well taken care of they are.... But relying on a cat to make a moral discission is not something I am willing to do.

Kitty Cats.....

Thanks for the compliment about my chams Royden. You MUST go over and see what the Gesang's are doing at their place. They have some very well cared for chams. Handsome ones too. You have to see their Melleri in person too. As far as the cats go... The chams have all figured out that they are safe in their cages. They understand the concept of the cage door too. They are safe from ME when it is shut. They keep right on doing whatever they do when a cat approaches. The cats are interested in the crickets more than the chams. In a free range set up they would not have that secure feeling. I believe they feel very secure in their cages. In any case the Melleri are WC are are bound to have some parasites. I need to get rid of them before these two are allowed to expand their horizons.

Back
Top Bottom