Homemade branches

image.jpg

Is this safe to make branches with burlap and coco fiber
I got told that coco fiber is bad cause it's kinda of sharp and pointy so if u r Cham it's eat when it for example shoots a cricket from it, it can hurt and probably penetrate their stomach

Sorry i didn’t respond i was making branches. Very messy btw i only got a couple done but here they are

Attachments

• 464E0FFA-F60C-4FF4-B241-95E37D8257FC.jpeg
    464E0FFA-F60C-4FF4-B241-95E37D8257FC.jpeg
    176.8 KB · Views: 107
Are you doing that indoors? There are fumes, and did you make sure that the silicone was safe?
I did it indoors with the window open the fumes weren’t that bad and yes i asked someone on the forums that told me about the homemade vines and it’s the same kind of silicone the guy in the video used

I did it indoors with the window open the fumes weren’t that bad and yes i asked someone on the forums that told me about the homemade vines and it’s the same kind of silicone the guy in the video used
Silicone 1 or 2? You should not be doing it indoors, to be safe.

Ok, but you should still do it outside. I'm not trying to be annoying, it is just for your safety. (y) Please give me a review of this when you are using them. :)
Your not being annoying thanks for looking out. How long till i can put them in his cage?

I’m letting them drape over the rack my leopard geckos are on i might give it an extra day
Are your leopard geckos kept outdoors? I wouldn't want to inhale the curing stage part of the fumes. Do you have a backyard or patio to cure them?

Are your leopard geckos kept outdoors? I wouldn't want to inhale the curing stage part of the fumes. Do you have a backyard or patio to cure them?
Yes i do. They barely smell the only time i can smell it is if i put them up to my face. It’s cold here in Michigan still at night it’s low 20s

Back
Top Bottom