Hoehnelii Care Feedback

Livingstons Lizards

Established Member
Hello, Although I've been keeping herps for almost 10 years now, I'm still a Cham newbie. So I'm looking for some feedback/ double check on my care info
Chameleon Info:
  • Your Chameleon - Trioceros hoehnelii, Narobi Locale
  • Handling - Seldom. Only if I have to for health check
  • Feeding - Every other day. Mostly crickets, fruit flies (heydi), Spike Flies, Bean Beatles.
  • Supplements - 2 to 1 time no supplements, 2 times Exo Terra no D3. Zoo Med Reptivite w/ D3 once a month.
  • Watering - 2gallon Pressure Sprayer. Once in Morn, once shortly before the lights turn off, and again after
  • Fecal Description - Hydrated urates.
  • History - Male is from Tikis Geckos, female came from Imperial Reptiles. Both were treated with Praziquantel
Cage Info:
  • Cage Type - 24x18x24 Exo Terra Bio Active
  • Lighting - Recently upgraded to an Arcadia T5 6%.
  • Temperature - Day time ambient of 65-73, Night temps of 50-60. Basking temp of 75-80.
  • Humidity - Daytime of 50-60%, Nightime of 90 - 100%
  • Plants - Schefflera
  • Placement -Live in a studio apartment. On the floor currently however have fans on either side of the room to allow air flow. Often turn the heat off and open the windows and use fans to A) Drop room temps, and B) Bring in fresh air.
  • Location - Milford, NJ

Oh yeah, I've read all the forums, looked at the care sheet on the academy, and the podcast. Even have the book Mountain Dragon. Mostly just looking for feedback or anything im missing

Yeah, I've been talking with him. Hoping to buy a pair if his Nyahururu locale hoehnelii. Looking to focus on them. Thinking about getting ellioti & Jack Jacks

Yeah, I've been talking with him. Hoping to buy a pair if his Nyahururu locale hoehnelii. Looking to focus on them. Thinking about getting ellioti & Jack Jacks
Yeah he is really the guy when it comes to this species. That is who I would want to teach me if I was going to have these guys. Good luck :)

Back
Top Bottom