Hmmm... Which panther..? :)

Cjd713

Hello all! I'm thinking about getting an Ambilobe to satisy my cham-itch (it's been about a year since Nemo died..) and I think I may've found one. He's from the breeder "ChameleonKingdom.com" ; has anyone heard of them? Reputable? Anyway, his specific link is http://chameleonkingdom.com/ambilobe.html . I'm thinking about one of the two males underneath the cham that says: Sold! Thank you Andrew! They both look pretty good, but which one looks *better*? Such a tough decision...:)

~Conner D.

Yea, they're a great breeder.

Hmm, it's really tough. The second one seems like he'll have more warm colors (yellows and reds) so it depends if you like more cooler or warmer colors.

Yea, they're a great breeder.

Hmm, it's really tough. The second one seems like he'll have more warm colors (yellows and reds) so it depends if you like more cooler or warmer colors.

Yeah, that's exactly what I was thinking... I'm thinking warmer, though. Thank you guys for the responses:) We're moving in a week or two, so I want everything set-up and ready for the little (well, not so little) guy when and if he comes:)

~Conner

Hello all! I'm thinking about getting an Ambilobe to satisy my cham-itch (it's been about a year since Nemo died..) and I think I may've found one. He's from the breeder "ChameleonKingdom.com" ; has anyone heard of them? Reputable? Anyway, his specific link is http://chameleonkingdom.com/ambilobe.html . I'm thinking about one of the two males underneath the cham that says: Sold! Thank you Andrew! They both look pretty good, but which one looks *better*? Such a tough decision...:)

~Conner D.

Out of the two my fav is the second one & I also like that lil guy under the girl. All are very nice though :D Can't go wrong!

I would go with number 2, it should have more orange to show in the future.:D

I say get a 3mo old baby and watch him mature man. Its so fun to watch them grow and shed and see the new colors popping up. If i were to buy older, I'd go with #2.

Back
Top Bottom