His colors just keep getting better!

I wish I had better lighting for this photo, his colors are so intense in person.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    251 KB · Views: 148
I feel the same way with my Nosy Be pics dont do the JUSTICE!!! You have a sweet looking boy there Ambilobe i assume?

my chameleon was pretty ugly when i got him my friend got to choose first but now after a shed he completely morphed into another being! hhaha amazing creatures never judge the book by its cover... ahhahaa and ur right they do look awesome in person!

Attachments

• gwapo3.jpg
    gwapo3.jpg
    262.1 KB · Views: 85
He looks great!All the boys from that pairing turned out fantastic!

Yeah he had close to no color when I got him and was 3-4 months old. He has shed 3 times and is getting ready to shed again, I would have never thought he was going to have red but it is coming through more and more with each shed.

He's seriously so docile he nearly never fires up all the way. I've only seen him get mad once which is a good thing but I can never get decent pictures of red unless he's sleeping.

Last edited:
my chameleon was pretty ugly when i got him my friend got to choose first but now after a shed he completely morphed into another being! hhaha amazing creatures never judge the book by its cover... ahhahaa and ur right they do look awesome in person!

Your boy is very good looking!

Back
Top Bottom