Hijacked FB page

JacksJill

Website Manager
Staff member
Just a heads up Chameleons International's FB page has been hacked. It's pretty obvious that those aren't chameleons to most of us.
Don't give any information to this page. Don't know when or if it will be fixed.

I had to go look. Definitely not chameleon videos... But it is like a child hijacked it with what they are posting lol. did you notify them? They have their number on the page.

They had this posted on CCC by member.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 3.32.51 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-06-26 at 3.32.51 PM.png
    78.3 KB · Views: 63
Gotcha... the only way to try to get in is if they have their FB account enabled with their email and phone number. To log in and try the forgot my password link. Then FB will generate them via email or text the info to confirm the password change. Once in the account they need to go in and edit the password again. While signing out on all other devices. This kicks anyone else out.

It's going to be a nightmare for Steve.
I just don't want any of our members to accidentally get ripped off.
Yeah because if he has more then one person that is an admin on the page then the hack could have come in through any of their personal pages. If the page was set up correctly then it would have a personal page attached. So they actually hack into the personal page then gain access to everything that is connected.

Yeah because if he has more then one person that is an admin on the page then the hack could have come in through any of their personal pages. If the page was set up correctly then it would have a personal page attached. So they actually hack into the personal page then gain access to everything that is connected.
I love it when you talk nerd lol

Wow that’s going to be a pain to deal with especially if they got any personal information. Who ever it is is seriously trolling hard on his page with those videos he/she is making it pretty obvious it’s hacked lol

Back
Top Bottom