High white orange veiled chameleon

Did ya google? You should google. ;) :p

Lol I watched a YouTube video explaining it. Well from their perspective lol. From what they said it seems to be a nurological disorder due to inbreeding to create morphs? And stress can make the wobble worse.

Makes me think of when you see veiled chams walking all wobbly probably due to the same thing.

Lol I watched a YouTube video explaining it. Well from their perspective lol. From what they said it seems to be a nurological disorder due to inbreeding to create morphs? And stress can make the wobble worse.

Makes me think of when you see veiled chams walking all wobbly probably due to the same thing.

Never seen a veiled wobble -- but possible. Any time you breed in certain traits it can be at the expense of others. Joxie sent me an interesting link that some think it could be more about keying in husbandry in spider morphs that lead to or do not lead to the wobble. :shrug:

Never seen a veiled wobble -- but possible. Any time you breed in certain traits it can be at the expense of others. Joxie sent me an interesting link that some think it could be more about keying in husbandry in spider morphs that lead to or do not lead to the wobble. :shrug:

Well it’s probably not a wobble but when they walk funny like this.

Oh yeah I think that's just them mimicking a leaf when they walk? Maybe.

Ya that’s what I have heard as well. But I have seen some videos where it looks really bad. And hearing about the python wobble and that it may be worse when stressed makes me think it may be the same for chams. Mind you I just heard about this and haven’t even looked into why chams walk like that. Was just a thought lol.

Hi, have you bred him because I have a 4 month old high translucent veiled and he has a very similar coloration, I was wondering if they might be related?

Back
Top Bottom