High white orange veiled chameleon

Heres another pic. Ill put more up as he grows

Attachments

• 20190314_201011.jpg
    20190314_201011.jpg
    225.8 KB · Views: 337
@nickyal Was this guy a typical green color as a baby, or was he neon-lime, yellow or orange? That might eliminate some possibilities.

Yeah, if he was some variant of an albino I would assume that abnormal coloration would have been a distinguishing feature right from hatching, so perhaps he’s just an intense high-orange then? Super cool nonetheless!

I heard that the wobble might start to happen dude to improper husbandry because the morph make there generic more receptive to problems. Sorry I had a brain fart at the end, listing to creepy pasta

I've not heard that. I've seen some people breed spiders (and get massive backlash) have some with and some without -- more commonly with it seems -- husbandry (I'm gonna assume) is the same.

I'm gonna be volunteering at the reptile rescue soon so I'll pick some brains.

I've not heard that. I've seen some people breed spiders (and get massive backlash) have some with and some without -- more commonly with it seems -- husbandry (I'm gonna assume) is the same.

I'm gonna be volunteering at the reptile rescue soon so I'll pick some brains.
I’m going to pm you the info I found on it. It was interesting because as you I thought the same b4 this just added a new maybe to the thought you know. It’s good to keep questioning stuff if you don’t fully understand. That’s how I live life

Cool on the rescue, I’m thinking of joining my hero society. Just need to find someone to watch the kid while I nerd out

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom