Hide and Seek :3

ToxiccKiwii

Went in this morning to spray down & feed my Chicken, and he was playing hide and seek with me!
Came out, and showed off after I put in his cup of Dubia <3

HE'S SO CUTE!
CHICKENHIDE.JPG
CHICKENSEEK.JPG

I love that his name is Chicken. I just recently got a baby Ambanja and we named him Pickles.

I love it! I actually was super unoriginal and got my name from the "Amazing facts about the Chameleon" video, at the end they show one hatching and say "Look at me I'm a little Chicken" - I almost cried laughing because it was so cute. :) Told myself when I got my first Cham his name would be Chicken, and wha-la! <3

"True facts about the SHHHHMMMAAA LAAA MEEE LEEEOOON"
"The Chameleon is like an ordinary lizard that got all tricked out by the old guy in the James Bond movies that hands out the little spy toys."

I love that video.

Last edited:
"True facts about the SHHHHMMMAAA LAAA MEEE LEEEOOON"
"The Chameleon is like an ordinary lizard that got all tricked out by the old guy in the James Bond movies that hands out the little hand toys."

I love that video.

"Do I feel like walking...? Hmmm.... ye-no.... maybe? Well.... Yes. NO. Yes...."

I feel like I quote it on a daily with him, specially when hes blatantly ignoring me because I've just come to spray, and not to give him treats :ROFLMAO:

Very cool looking, I love the games they play with us, I couldn’t find harry the other day until I opened his enclosure door (lots of plants at top of his door and her was hanging on to the door when it opened...LOL!!!

Very cool looking, I love the games they play with us, I couldn’t find harry the other day until I opened his enclosure door (lots of plants at top of his door and her was hanging on to the door when it opened...LOL!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Mine will occasionally sleep on his door, I never notice until after I open it, and get a glimpse of that little side eye staring at me! I'm looking into getting a bigger coop within a month or so now that he's getting bigger himself, and I wonder sometimes if I'll ever be able to find him again if I do! :cautious::ROFLMAO: <3 Love them so much!

Coop! Chicken! :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO: I see what you did there.
He's adorable and it's obvious how much you love him.

Bahaha, yessss! :ROFLMAO: Though he better not lay any eggs ! && Thank youuuu <333 It's only been a few weeks, but I can't wait to see more of his personality shine through!

Back
Top Bottom