Hey Josh! The Deremensis Arrived...

luevelvet

Avid Member
I only have a decent pic of the male and boy is he big. I haven't gotten a weight on him yet, I'm letting them settle in. The female is much smaller and nuts. She like to drop and play dead. I have a feeling that it will be a slow and tough acclimation. Nicole said she would drop and play dead every time she walked into the room. They're eating and drinking like champs so I'm not too concerned but like I said, she'll need some work to get her 100% again.

On top of all of this excitement, our female Ambilobe laid 29 eggs, our Leopard Gecko laid 2 eggs (she laid one 2 weeks ago), our U. Phantasticus laid 2 (bad) eggs. It's been an eventful week. :)

The challenges of WC. :cool:

dsc_4172.jpg

Luis

Its a boy Anil its a boy.......:p:rolleyes:;)

Very nice, I have no doubt with you taking care of them, that they will thrive!!

Its a boy Anil its a boy.......:p:rolleyes:;)

Very nice, I have no doubt with you taking care of them, that they will thrive!!

Lmao Brye. Oops. I got confused. My mind got thrown off when he stated his panther layed eggs lol. So the term "she" got stuck in my head haha.

Okay, I cant stop looking at the little guy!!!! He's making me jealous lol. I want him! His shape is just so good!!!!!!

Very nice Luis, good luck with that duo!

As for the eventful week... "When it rains, it poors doesn't it":D

Thanks for sharing Luis

-Jay

Stunning male, Luis! What a flawless animal-- you very rarely see wild-caught dermensis with such perfect horns!

I see he's also wearing his breeding colors (lipstick)!

Cheers,

Fabián

P.S. Can't wait to see the female...

Thanks everyone. That male is very impressive. I also snapped this shot of the Ambilobe sleeping after she layed those eggs. It's amazing how quickly they change palette's...

dsc_4176.jpg

Thank again everyone!

Luis

Very nice looking chams Luis. You simply must get a vid of the female doing the opossum routine.

Back
Top Bottom