Hey, it has been like 15 years. What's new?

Welcome back! I’m pretty new here but what an experience you’ve had. Glad you checked back in. 😊

Welcome back @nightcrawler! I’ve only been here for about 4 years and it’s all about serving our googly eyed overlords, making the world a better place for them and admiring their beauty and silliness.
Sounds like you’ve had quite an interesting life so far. It’s always good to be able to go back home though. :)

Welcome back! I remember

Ahh, a familiar face! That's wonderful. I was wondering if there was anyone from the older days left, or if it's just like zoo world with constant turnover.

It is good to be back tho! I have been getting the itch to get back into chams, but I need to get a house first. Then I can finally get my T. quadricornis and T. montium like I have always wanted. And a bunch of plethodontids. I need to freshen up who's got what now, and what's available because it has been too long. This was the first place I thought to check.

Welcome back! I was here 15 years ago, but am still much more of a lurker than a poster. What kinds of endangered animals did you release during your zoo work?

Back
Top Bottom