hey guys

pssh

Avid Member
I really feel like giving up on chameleons right now. If anyone would like a (i'll start off with these) male sambava, a female cross, male veiled, or brev female let me know. I'll put you on my list.

Thank you.

I just feel like crap. I feel like they could have better homes with better keepers.

well u have alway seemed like a great keeper to me and very helpfull and caring here on the forum it would be sad to loose you.

Apparently not. I am unwanted by too many people on here. I dont like all the arguments that I supposedly cause. I just need to get away from it. They deserve better keepers anyways.

By the way, the sambava is friendly.

well i have always apprechiated your posts and comments i highly doubt that your chams are in need of any better care than u provide and i hope you reconcider.

I'll think about it. My life is kind of crazy right now and I dont think they are getting the best that I can give.

Kara, if it is your care that you are concerned about, that is one thing. But you are a great part of the forums! I remember way back when we had a difference of opinion on something and a few pm's back and forth but that is all what the forum is about! I don't know what your personal situation is, but I commend you if you do give your up your chameleons to find a better home, as I know that must be a very difficult decision for you. Don't let the forums influence that as Jann said, maybe just take a break for awhile.

Gotta agree with jan and carol. You are a valued member - take a vacation, take care of yourself and the Chams, then come back refreshed.

Keep your chams just stay off of here and away from the drama for awhile. :)

I agree when I was preggo I was on one particular site days in and out, with other preggo’s (bed rest sucks). I had to give it a break for a couple of weeks and things cleared the air quickly. Not worth ruining the friendships you have already built here, for some that you may think do not like you! Seriously this is not REAL LIFE! Sorry you feel the way you do.

Will do. Thank you guys. I'll revisit my decision in a few days and see if I still feel the same.

Kara please don't give up. You out of all people shouldn't give up! You are a great member and don't let people's decisions affect your hobbies, if you enjoy keeping them, than stay in the hobby. You are a very experienced keeper and you shouldn't be pushed away, just because someone doesn't like you or you threads. I think you should stay on here, just take a break for a while, I think that we all have those days where we just want to give up. But when it comes to the chameleons and the joy you get for helping someone out with their husbandry, than you realize what a big help you are. I know for a fact you are a big help! You sure helped me out quite a bit!
Zac

Sometimes this forum is tough. Life is like that, ups and downs. People are like that - we're all different. Take a break from the forum. See if that helps. or Consider if there's a different approach you could take to make your forum experience more enjoyable.

If you decide this isnt the best healthiest place for you, and if you feel the animals would be better elsewhere, Im sure there are folks you do trust here that will help rehome your animals.

Hoping the best for you.

p.s. - i love this forum, but there are other ones out there, maybe try a different one for a bit?

Whoa, just the other day another new person came here for help, and I commented on how consise, considerate and compassionate you, Olimpia and Carol were to help that person. Please I know the Sr. Members have been around a long time, but us noobs need your knowledge(jann just tonite helped me out when I needed someone) and sometimes straight talk for the sake of these little ones.
Think about it?

I too would be sad if you disappeared from the forums! It was a bad day so take some time off for a little bit before you get too disheartened. I've definitely done that on here when things get a little out of control! You have great input, good opinions and voice them considerately and accurately. If you decide to go through with it I'm sure you'll find great homes through the forums for your kiddos, but I hope that the forums aren't the only reason behind it. Give yourself a vacation for a bit because it would be a shame to lose you. :)

Although I am a new member on this forum please hang in there before you decide to sell your chameleons, it appears you have many caring friends on this forum, maybe take a forum break for a few weeks. I went through a career change and divorce and had to sell a beautiful collection of jacksons a 6 years ago which I really regretted. If at all possible and career (cash) and love life is not a factor try to keep them. If you do decide to sell them you at least you have this forum to find them a good home. I actually gave a most of mine away to responsible cham keepers. The rest I sold and those I the ones I really felt bad about!

Good luck and I wish you the best!

Dave

Who do I have to beat up for you?

Stay on the forums, I like your posts for the most part. :D

Sometimes you just have to ignore the drama or laugh at it.

Who do I have to beat up for you?

Stay on the forums, I like your posts for the most part. :D

Sometimes you just have to ignore the drama or laugh at it.

I'll help! lol. Don't quit! I love reading your posts and for the most part you always have good things to say. Stay!

Hang around Kara, I enjoy your posts too, dont take things people say (including me) to heart, The person you 'know' online is probably quite different in reality, what a blast it would be if we could all get together for a convention and meet personally.
Since this is unlikely, I guess your stuck with the 'us' you know here! :)
Wherever possible, read something and imagine it's written with a friendly grin, your probably not too far off.
Take a break and bounce back smiling, see you soon! :)

Back
Top Bottom