hey guys, Im new to the forums...

KeijiLLC

Just thought id introduce myself and post some pics of my chams and their new cage:) I have a Male jackson named Charlie, and a female named Kate. :rolleyes: Im in hawaii and we only have jacksons here, I wish i could get a veiled or a panther... but non the less, i love my chams:p enjoy the pics!:D
~Mark
DSC08056.jpg

DSC08131.jpg

DSC07958.jpg

DSC07937.jpg

4-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

7.jpg

welcome.
nice cage.
what is it on the bottom, and how are you collecting access water on the bottom of the cage?

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place for knowledge. BTW.....what is your cage made out of?

welcome.
nice cage.
what is it on the bottom, and how are you collecting access water on the bottom of the cage?
the bottom has a plastic square with a hole and a funnel in the middle leading to a bucket underneith. the center hole is covered with screen and rocks. over the rocks are natural wood bark.

Welcome to the forum. You've come to the right place for knowledge. BTW.....what is your cage made out of?
the back corners are screen covered with black aquarium backing so water doesnt spray all over my wall and curtain during showers... bottom half all around is screen, and the front two are plexi... the whole frame is wood and the top is steel screen... plants are fake but branches are real and dried.

You really are an excellent picture tak! By your pics, both your J. Chameleons look gorgous and seem exceptionally healthy!
Would love to own J. Chameleons but since I live in CA, the humidity is nothing like living in HI or in the Southern states where they can thrive in full humidity year-round!!

Christine

You really are an excellent picture tak! By your pics, both your J. Chameleons look gorgous and seem exceptionally healthy!
Would love to own J. Chameleons but since I live in CA, the humidity is nothing like living in HI or in the Southern states where they can thrive in full humidity year-round!!

Christine

thank you:D they are both spoiled and eating a lot:p

Back
Top Bottom