He's pissed!!

jpowell86

Chameleon Enthusiast
Naga loves his outdoor time and he likes sitting in this particular magnolia. But, today a representative from the Corp of Engineers came by to have a chat and I have never seen him do this. Something about her pissed him off BAD!!!!

I've seen him puff up at new people...but never this reaction. She was sitting on the other side of my patio..maybe 20 feet away from him and he still reacted to her presence. I ended up moving him back inside because I didn't want him to be stressed by her anymore.

Their grip is insane and usually, when not pissed, he sits nice and gentle on me without hardly leaving a red mark. But today was different. He was crawling up and down both arms trying to rip her face off, lol.

I told her Naga was a good judge of character and that she must be shifty.....I was joking of course....kind of!!

IMAG3132_1.jpg

IMAG3137.jpg

IMAG3142.jpg

IMAG3152_1.jpg

IMAG3154_1.jpg

You're killing me. I can't wait to get mine and these pictures and videos are torture. That was the cutest pissed of cham ever.

I know how you are feeling. But he is coming!!! Get the cage ready!!

I can't wait to see all my little ones get to Naga's size.

That's a very grumpy Cham, did you work out why he didn't like her?
love the Mickey Mouse ears,
Can't imagine the grip- my female parsons has very strong feet and its agony but not as strong as a mellers?
It's so exciting imagining everyone waiting for their baby to arrive! If I had the money I'd have one too and buy it a nice first class seat over to here. :)

Really want one of these babies from you, any list being made yet. Sorry, just trying to ensure my spot in line aha have my cage ready for one!

Holy pissed off chameleon!! Naga's display was quite lovely though - I know he may not of been happy but he sure made me happy. Gorgeous. Forgive me because I don't know the proper term, but when he started moving his "flaps" I almost died. haha!! So incredible. That truly was quite the show.

One day in the far off future, after owning many more chameleons and doing more extensive research, I will feel more confident in my ability to house a new friend like Naga. Meller's are truly stunning, and I marvel at them from afar - and currently only through the internet. This video made my day - you have no idea! :ROFLMAO:

He is pretty impressive when he does that. I have never seen him go that color though. He was seriously pissed. You know a chameleon is pissed when you are trying to get him inside and he is still turning to look at that person hissing and rocking back and forth. She was wearing khakis and a blue shirt. I don't know what it was that set him off.

Please tell me you didn't breed Janet to him! She has more than enough attitude!

That is the paring I am dying to get. That will be some strong and beautiful babies!!!

Back
Top Bottom