He's Here

I love the baby Cham pics. It's great to see them grow up in pictures. Did I miss the local? Nosey Be? How old is this little guy? He's such bigger than my little one. I'm just getting him use to being "normal" around the family. He's still too shy go be handled. :( He will sit for pictures though, and is no longer afraid of the camera.

Here's his latest pose, I love this pic as he is showing some nice blue.
full
Very nice cham and a beautiful pic.

I love the baby Cham pics. It's great to see them grow up in pictures.

@Kristen Wilkins Did I miss the local your Cham is? Nosey Be? How old is the little guy? He's such bigger than my little one.

I'm just getting my Sherman use to being "normal" around the family. He's still too shy go be handled. :( He will sit for pictures though, and is no longer afraid of the camera. o_O

full
Hi @broderp . Septiceye was born last summer . He's one of @Matt Vanilla Gorilla babys . He handles them from the sec they hatch . They know no different . He shipped Septiceye across the country he got here to the cape in Ma . I opened his box and he climbed out right on me like he was the king of the world . Ate with in 5 min drank with in 10 . He's out every day . He absolutely likes everyone except Frances and Brad whom is A beardie ,Frances is our female veiled . So he's not supposed to like them lol . I believe he was borne in July but if Matt jumps in he can tell you excaxt date . Also @alphakenc handles his baby's he as well can help you with handling . I can't take credit for Septiceye being so dang sweet . We needed Matt to hold him much longer then normal .

I love the baby Cham pics. It's great to see them grow up in pictures.

@Kristen Wilkins Did I miss the local your Cham is? Nosey Be? How old is the little guy? He's such bigger than my little one.

I'm just getting my Sherman use to being "normal" around the family. He's still too shy go be handled. :( He will sit for pictures though, and is no longer afraid of the camera. o_O

full
And yes I love Sherman's blues . He looks good size !!. How old ?

Back
Top Bottom