He's here!!!!!

Video Master

Well our baby panther arrived. He is a baby from Noki born on 5/12/2013.

His name is NIMH.

I snapped 3 pics with my phone and some with the good camera, but I forgot it at home when I had to leave to head to work.

I will upload the other photos when I get home later. Of course there will be lots of pictures over time that I will be posting.

Attachments

• pic1.jpg
    pic1.jpg
    242.4 KB · Views: 184
  • pic2.jpg
    pic2.jpg
    250.8 KB · Views: 193
  • pic3.jpg
    pic3.jpg
    253.8 KB · Views: 169
hi david,
i'm glad he arrived safely. keep us posted on his growth. he's a great looking little fella. :)

Thanks so much and you were wonderful to deal with and to answer all my questions. I just sent you a Facebook message with the website for the live cameras so you can check on him when you want.

He is currently exploring the enclosure. This is a nice way to watch him and not disturb him!

I am such a geek!

More pics. I will take even more later.

Attachments

• pic4.jpg
    pic4.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 136
  • pic5.jpg
    pic5.jpg
    249.3 KB · Views: 96
  • pic6.jpg
    pic6.jpg
    238.4 KB · Views: 150
So he already did a full body shed as well. I found the whole skin on a branch and he has a tiny little patch on his head. He is just so adorable!

Thanks Rottsko (Komeleons) for sending my wife and I such an amazing little guy! You are awesome!

So he already did a full body shed as well. I found the whole skin on a branch and he has a tiny little patch on his head. He is just so adorable!

Thanks Rottsko (Komeleons) for sending my wife and I such an amazing little guy! You are awesome!
you're very welcome david. it looks like nimh found himself a great couple of cham parents. spoiled little boy for sure. :)

He is absolutely adorable. A big congrats to you and your wife. I am looking forward to watching him grow up. A word of warning, they get right into your heart real fast. :)

Back
Top Bottom