Hes gone

curly

I cam home from school today to find curly dead at the bottom of the cage..I new he was doing bad this morning but i couldnt take care of him....:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

Curly,

I'm sorry for your loss, its never fun loosing an animal. I think I should tell you though that I would recommend against you getting another chameleon until you are in a position where taking the animal to an appropriate vet immediately is not a problem. It is not fair to the animal to put them in a position where they are not going to receive the attention they deserve and I hope you will do the right thing and not put another in that situation.

Chris

I am so sorry for your loss :(

It is always hard to lose a pet, but don't let it make you give up. Before you get a new cham though, be sure and do lots and lots of research to try to prevent the same thing from happening again.

Very sad news:(
I am sorry for your loss but would have to agree with Chris that you shouldn't buy another chameleon until you are working and can afford the vet bills.

I too am sorry for your loss, but going through your posts you seemed to have handled him too much, ran out of crickets at one time, and then did not get him to the vet. He may not have even had an eye problem, but just may have been in the process of dieing. I am no expert, but do realize the time and money it takes to maintain most any animal. Let it be a learning process and plan carefully both time and money before taking on another responsibility.

its sad but its not your fault entirely,i know how sad it can be .
i had a dragon die on me a few years ago he was old though.

don,t give up,if i was you i would take some time to reflect on maybe what you done right and maybe what you done wrong and then if you ready for another try go for it.

Curly.... I just wanted to say how bad I felt for you... I've been there. I know how it is and I hope you are feeling better.

been were you were man, just try another. do a little more researching and get another chameleon as soon as you are ready.

Back
Top Bottom