Herpetology courses - Certificates

SerpeRoma

Avid Member
Does anyone know a good and reputable course that can be attended online for a certificate in herpetology? I've been researching a lot about chameleons but I just can't get enough, I would like to start one or more classes to better understand chameleons and captive management. I found different platforms that offer courses but I wonder which one is considered the best one or the one that fits better for chameleon keeping and researching.

Does anyone know a good and reputable course that can be attended online for a certificate in herpetology? I've been researching a lot about chameleons but I just can't get enough, I would like to start one or more classes to better understand chameleons and captive management. I found different platforms that offer courses but I wonder which one is considered the best one or the one that fits better for chameleon keeping and researching.
Hello. I don’t know exactly where to find such courses. But try searching on this service https://edureviewer.com/princeton-review-vs-blueprint-mcat/ and maybe you will find what you need. This is a reputable service that reviews various online courses and educational resources. By the way, I used some of these courses when I was preparing for final exams and, in principle, I was satisfied.

Back
Top Bottom