Here She is in her new Cage YAY!!

CrazyChameleon5

Ok so my cage has come lol i am so excited!!! It's a 24x24x48 and i love it!! She seems to be just fine she has eaten some crickets already:)

I am having some issues with it already though:( she is going down to the plant bottoms where i have covered the dirt with rocks and she is trying to eat the dirt UGGHHHHHHH!!! Also right away she started chomping on the plants this girl is gonna drive me mad lol. But she is all over the cage so i hope she really likes it:D

Here are the pics:D

Attachments

• 0401082013c.jpg
    0401082013c.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 244
  • 0401082014bc.jpg
    0401082014bc.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 203
  • 0401082016a.jpg
    0401082016a.jpg
    129.5 KB · Views: 188
  • 0401082013a.jpg
    0401082013a.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 198
  • 0401082014.jpg
    0401082014.jpg
    129.1 KB · Views: 179
is that a ladder? thats an awesome setup
congrats on ur healthy girl :)
Awww Thanks, I really worked hard to get everything together i am so thrilled it's all done:)
Yup it's a ladder got it for $5 at petsmart in the bird isle and it's pretty big to.thought it was a steal so i got it lol.

Ok so my cage has come lol i am so excited!!! It's a 24x24x48 and i love it!! She seems to be just fine she has eaten some crickets already:)

I am having some issues with it already though:( she is going down to the plant bottoms where i have covered the dirt with rocks and she is trying to eat the dirt UGGHHHHHHH!!! Also right away she started chomping on the plants this girl is gonna drive me mad lol. But she is all over the cage so i hope she really likes it:D

Here are the pics:D

wow crazychameleon5, you have come so far! I remember the first time we grilled you all the facts about chameleon keeping (lol just kidding here :D)

I'm so proud that i cry a bit :'-D
Your enclosure looked better than mine! :p

wow crazychameleon5, you have come so far! I remember the first time we grilled you all the facts about chameleon keeping (lol just kidding here :D)

:p[/quote]
Is she the one everybody raked over the coals? If so, it seems to have worked. Nice setup.

Nice setup Crazy, that looks awesome. Dang those 24X24X48 cages look a lot bigger than I imagined, my little guy is only 4 months old. He would have to order take-out or call for a cab to find his food in something that big, lol. I knew they would be big but actually seeing one and a chameleon in it in a clear picture really gives you a better idea of how big those cages are. Most of the shots I've seen of that cage size have always been close-ups so I've never been able to really get a good mental picture on how big they really are. lol I think I'll wait till mine is a little over 5 months before i get it, especially at $99. You can shove quite a bit of plants, vines, ladders etc. into one of those bad boys. lol. You're Cham looks so happy, I'm really glad you got it all setup for her :) Congratz.

I'm so proud that i cry a bit :'-D
Your enclosure looked better than mine! :p

LOL your so funny:D Yes i to remeber my slap on the hand lol but i really am glad that everyone did come down on me it really helped me out. I have learned so much here and my cham is benifitting from it:) Thank you so much I really appreciate it:)

I am thrilled about the new cage i really worked hard on getting it all together just right:) Thanks everyone for noticing:)

Yea I like the bird ladder too.....i was thinkin about one of those when I was at my parents house....they have one in their parrot cage.....and then the wheels started turning....

Looks really good Amber! I use them ladders in all my cages... Made our own though, looking back just buying the darn things would have saved alot of time :p Nice pick on the plants.

Also.. I really like your idea with the wine glass... Looks easier than mounting a cup... not to mention hard to escape from!! Hope you don't mind... I'm gonna use that Idea!!!

Also.. I really like your idea with the wine glass... Looks easier than mounting a cup... not to mention hard to escape from!! Hope you don't mind... I'm gonna use that Idea!!!

No please use it:) i don't mind at all i actually put it in the plant and covered the bottom with rocks. The only prob i have is sometimes she tries to come underneath and eat the crickets through the glass lol it's funny. They stay in the cup pretty good i have had a few jump out but they were really big ones.

Back
Top Bottom