Hendershot's Turn In The Jungle Room

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hendershot had a few hours to play in the jungle room. He is getting old but did very well moving around on the vines and branches.

chamelions02162014021_zps33a02271.jpg

chamelions02162014015_zpse9ac6120.jpg

chamelions02162014013_zps4551f3ba.jpg

chamelions02162014012_zps3c9b4cd4.jpg

may i ask how old hendershot is? :)
his beautiful teal colour & custard lips lol look just like my boys xx

may i ask how old hendershot is? :)

Hendershot will be 5 years old on April 21st. He had MBD as a baby, before he was given to my daughter and the vet thinks that has probably caused him to slow down and show signs of aging even earlier than normal. We lowered his free range and put a catch net in his outside sun cage over 6 months ago because he started falling. :(

oh gosh bless him :( so awful to hear he had mbd but so glad he has you :)
are you on tender hooks all the time due to his falling even tho he has a net? x

He looks beautiful at any age! His color is still very vibrant for being a Senior. I am glad he can still climb around and enjoy life.

oh gosh bless him :( so awful to hear he had mbd but so glad he has you :)
are you on tender hooks all the time due to his falling even tho he has a net? x

I worry about all my guys all the time. :eek:

Gorgeous boy hendershot!
Kath.

Thank you Kath!

He looks beautiful at any age! His color is still very vibrant for being a Senior. I am glad he can still climb around and enjoy life.

Thank you Carol. It is so nice to see him still enjoying life on his good days.

That Handsome Hendershot! As always, so beautiful. I love the Jungle Room Jann. :)

Thank you Lauren! All my guys are enjoying the room. :)

Ah Hendershot.... You know your my favorite blue boy!!!!!! I'm glad you got to spend some time in the "jungle room",,, you and your " blue suade shoes"!!! It's an Elvis/Memphis thing, I'm sure your mamma caught it!!!

Regardless of his age he is still one handsome man,and still such a vibrant blue.He looks good Jann,and love your jungle room

Your husbandry is outstanding all your chams are perfect hopefully i will have as much success as you have had
James :)

Thank you James for the kind words about me and my chams. I try my very best with all of them.

Ah Hendershot.... You know your my favorite blue boy!!!!!! I'm glad you got to spend some time in the "jungle room",,, you and your " blue suade shoes"!!! It's an Elvis/Memphis thing, I'm sure your mamma caught it!!!

Thank you Lisa. The chams love the jungle room. I wish I had a room like this with a bathtub for misting and dripping for each one of them. :)

I worry about all my guys all the time. :eek:

i do too :eek:

One things for sure....they know how to make us worry.

He looks great for his age, no doubt, due to your excellent care, and that
wonderful FL sun :)

Thank you Stan for your very kind words.

Regardless of his age he is still one handsome man,and still such a vibrant blue.He looks good Jann,and love your jungle room

Thank you Dolores. It's nice seeing you on here. I haven't had allot of time myself lately with tax season....my busy time of the year.

Back
Top Bottom