Hendershot is 4 Years Old Today

jannb

Chameleon Enthusiast
Hendershot is my sweet little blue boy. He had MBD when he was a baby before my daughter got him. The girl that hatched him was real busy with school and work and took the clutch over to a near by keeper that was home all day. Unfortunately this keeper believed that babies didn't need a UVB light until they were 3 to 4 months old. Every baby in the clutch got MBD and some died and others were badly deformed. Hendershot has a few problems but he's still my handsome little man. I hope you enjoy his birthday shots. He had big fun crawling around in the Hibiscus tree outside and he had silkworm for his bday dinner.

Hendershot4yearsold41413205_zps855115fd.jpg

Hendershot4yearsold41413102_zpsced6d3b7.jpg

Hendershot4yearsold41413185_zpsd945a77d.jpg

Hendershot4yearsold41413179_zps74458416.jpg

Hendershot4yearsold41413172_zpsc0e67be8.jpg

Hendershot4yearsold41413160_zps07cd3cbd.jpg

Happy Hatchday to my favorite little blue guy!!!!!!!! I know that you enjoyed your worms and the wonderful Florida sunshine!!!!!!

*Sang to the tune of happy birthday to you*

Happy hatch day Hendershot
Jann loves you a lot
You're pretty and blue
And I love you too!
:D
I hope you guys have a lovely day together :)

Jann he is a real beauty and you would never know he had MBD. Atleast I cannot tell anyways! I hope he has many more years with you.

Happy Birthday Hendershot! Looking good:D Love those blues!

Thank you Eric! He always has the nicest blues.

Happy Hatchday to my favorite little blue guy!!!!!!!! I know that you enjoyed your worms and the wonderful Florida sunshine!!!!!!

Thank you Lisa. We are all enjoying no more tax season and more beautiful FL sunshine.

Happy Birthday Hendershot,your such a handsome man
Jann he looks totally awesome

Thank you so much Dolores.

Happy Hatchday, Hendershot! Jann, beautiful pictures, as always!

Deb

Thank you Deb for the nice comment and hatchday wishes.

*Sang to the tune of happy birthday to you*

Happy hatch day Hendershot
Jann loves you a lot
You're pretty and blue
And I love you too!
:D
I hope you guys have a lovely day together :)

Thank you Angie! You always have a lovely poem for everything. I wish I was so talented.

Happy hatchday! He is handsome :)

Thank you Mat for the nice compliment and hatch day wish.

What a handsome boy, Happy Birthday

Thank you Rachel for for the kind words and bday wishes.

Jann he is a real beauty and you would never know he had MBD. Atleast I cannot tell anyways! I hope he has many more years with you.

Thank you Carol. The main thing you can notice about Hendershot's MBD is the crook in his back bone and the way his sternum bone sticks out. I can see other small things.

Happy Birthday to that gorgeous blue boy.....Jann, that is one beautiful blue color and your pics are outstanding....your guys have to be some of the luckiest chams in the world to have you for a mom.

Happy Birthday to that gorgeous blue boy.....Jann, that is one beautiful blue color and your pics are outstanding....your guys have to be some of the luckiest chams in the world to have you for a mom.

Thank you Sherri for the kind words about me and Hendershot.

Back
Top Bottom