Hemipenal prolapse

ahahahaha, this is too funny, in the meantime while I'm scheduling with another vet, is there anything I can do to prevent a bacterial infection?

Meanwhile I just now got broken up with..... Aka literally 5 mins ago..... Sux but I still have Apollo
Boys are mean and awful. This is why I stay single and have a Cham addiction.
In other word be like Becca :ROFLMAO: :LOL: Boys are horrible. So happy I’m old and married now, then again this is husband number 2:unsure: it’s ok larry won’t leave me right?

@salty dog Imho, just because one person doesn't have an issue doesn't make it empirical proof. I see these sorts of issues crop up a lot - I work in the veterinary field, and my mom worked as an RN for 35 years. Just saying!

Boys are mean and awful. This is why I stay single and have a Cham addiction.

This. Except also with birds. Monty will be with me longer than any man... she's stuck with me for the next 40+ years! :p

Meanwhile I just now got broken up with..... Aka literally 5 mins ago..... Sux but I still have Apollo
But on a serious note... the boy that does not see how spectacular you are is a boy that you don’t want either. You will find the right one. That makes you laugh, gives you butterflies, and makes you feel like a better person! So no worries sweetheart!

Back
Top Bottom