helppppppp!!!!please

kaachamaleon

my cham is acting weird ! he looks like little dots of white ,I just arrived from another city and he does not want to eat since yesterday and he drinks a lot of water he started to roll , I give him more water and he trow up , in the morning his poo was like diharrea , any advise please !!! I `m so in panic !!

this is the picture ow he looks in t

Attachments

• IMG_3598.JPG
    IMG_3598.JPG
    205.9 KB · Views: 213
I agree with kinyonga. How did your cham get this bad? With all the information on this website there should be no reason things should get to that point. That poor thing. I'm not trying to be mean, but Please take it to the vet before it is too late (if it isn't already).

Ok, you messed up, let’s get past that and take care of your Chameleon. You have to see a vet as that is the only way to get the meds your baby needs. But you have to make a decision. The little one is in bad shape, a lot of time and money will be needed to work with him. You may want to talk to the vet about putting him down. That sounds harsh , but I am just giving you facts. Please let me know what you decide.

We all have a learning curve. Just because the information is on the internet and this forum doesn't mean people find it before something happens. What we need to do is help the person move on from here so that they do what's best for the chameleon and learn so it won't happen again. Knocking the person will likely chase them away from the forum and the help the chameleon needs...so I agree with what Laurie said..."let’s get past that and take care of your Chameleon"

@kaachamaleon you need to take the chameleon to the vets ASAP so they can give your chameleon shots of calcium to help get the bones strong again or to have the vet decide whether it would be better to put it down. If the calcium imbalance is corrected then the chameleon could/might live a reasonable life but the arms will always be crooked and other damage may be permanent as well. Also you need to correct the husbandry that brought it to this state.

Not only does a calcium imbalance affect bone health it affects muscles and other organs...so it plays a part in digestion and bowel health, etc.

Please answer the questions very specifically in the how to ask for help thread near the top of the health forum so we can advise you on the changes that need to be made to keep him healthy.

Back
Top Bottom