Help!!

Jamielee

I am honestly the most indecisive person you will ever meet. It sucks! I hate it but I'm coming to you guys for help since my husband is so sick of me asking the same question over and over again.. haha I'm having the hardest time deciding between two chameleons. Please let me know your opinion and what is best!! anything advice/thoughts would be super helpful!

I'm buying for the Kammer's..

The first one is Sire: "Hazo-matoatoa" (AKA Tree Ghost)

http://www.chameleonsonly.com/produ...AKA_Tree_Ghost_Hatched_January_11-231-64.html

and the second one is Morph Cross Male - Sire: "G'Kar"

http://www.chameleonsonly.com/produ...Male_Sire_G_Kar_Hatched_January_11-222-6.html

I'm not sure how I feel about morph crosses but I don't plan on breeding. and I think both G'Kar and Paladin are both absolutely stunning and so unique! but who knows how they're going to turn out.. What I like about "tree ghost" is the bright colors.. I'm not really a fan of the red in tree ghost's offsprings though. I JUST DON'T KNOW!! Ahh.. please help!!!

Any input would be great! Thanks! :)

Hello, can I ask a couple of questions? Is this your first chameleon? When do you plan to get it? my reason for asking is neither of those chams are even 2 months old. I like to see a new keeper get one that is at least 3 months old as I feel they are less fragile. That isn't to say you can't keep a younger one, just that I like to go on the safe side. To lose your first chameleon can be pretty upsetting and I wouldn't wish that on anyone. jmo

Im the same friggin way. Well panther morphs usually produce some very awesome colors (even though im not a fan of the cross breeding) so waiting for it to grow would be exciting to see what colors burst out of him. I say you and your hubby paper, rock, scissor this out. it solves all me and my ol ladies decisions.

mardithepanther- Really?! I actually drive through DP daily to go to work! haha I love it up there.. so pretty! And isn't G'Kar stunning?! Im in love..

Laurie- please, ask away!! :) yes, he'll be my first chameleon.. and I'm supposed to get him when he's 2-2.5 months. You make a very good point about waiting but I actually purchased him already.. I think I'm prepared as I can be to own a chameleon and when I have questions, I know you guys will be there to help me along the way! :)

Manki6- your rock, paper, scissor idea made my day! that's hilarious.. I'll have to try that next time!

Back
Top Bottom