HELP!

There are no outward signs of MBD that I can see. The smaller "hospital" cage is a good idea....just watch that you don't bake her if she can't move out of the basking area, etc. Make sure that she gets some UVB too but don't let her sit under that too close all day either.

Be very careful using the dropper that you don't get water into her lungs. You can get a liquid calcium that would be easier for her to absorb...did the vet say to do this?
Yes, everything I'm doing now the vet advised. Do yall have any recommendations for a energy source since shes not eating? He said maybe kyro syurp mixed with water because its basically sugar/ glucose but I read somewhere sugar isnt the best thing for thing or somthing? I just know water will keep her alive, but she needs calories to start perking up. Also do yall know anything about keeping her eyes closed? He couldnt find good info on it

Yes, everything I'm doing now the vet advised. Do yall have any recommendations for a energy source since shes not eating? He said maybe kyro syurp mixed with water because its basically sugar/ glucose but I read somewhere sugar isnt the best thing for thing or somthing? I just know water will keep her alive, but she needs calories to start perking up. Also do yall know anything about keeping her eyes closed? He couldnt find good info on it
Oh you were saying the liquid calcium. I'll look at stores for it. Online its saying it will be a week shipping. So hopefully I can find it here asap

Oh crap. Well I'll call and see if they even carry that. I did find this. Is it the same stuff? Fluker Labs Liquid Calcium Concentrated Reptile Supplement, 1.7-Ounce.
No it’s not the same . You could give a call . If they do not have it they likely can order for you .

Regarding feeding her something...here's a recipe for bug juice...
https://www.adcham.com/html/husbandry/bug-juice.html

She could also be fed a bit of baby food like squash or sweet potato....but be very careful not to get it into her lungs.
No it’s not the same . You could give a call . If they do not have it they likely can order for you .
Thank you both so so so much! You have no idea how helpful you've been. I will keep yall updated, keep rebecca in yalls prayers

This one worked. We got about 0.2 cc of fluids with reptile boost in here. Took a few trys he swallowing reflex isnt very good right now. I'll keep updating each day
Also found out from the place we got it. 7 of them have died within a few days of the store getting then

This one worked. We got about 0.2 cc of fluids with reptile boost in here. Took a few trys he swallowing reflex isnt very good right now. I'll keep updating each day
Fantastic no more then .5cc at a time . Few hours between . It’s very unfortunate but typical . Not only do most pet store give misleading or simply wrong info they sell very sick reptiles . The best of keepers still would loose them . At least this baby has the best odds with you willing to do what’s needed . You can only do your best !.

Fantastic no more then .5cc at a time . Few hours between . It’s very unfortunate but typical . Not only do most pet store give misleading or simply wrong info they sell very sick reptiles . The best of keepers still would loose them . At least this baby has the best odds with you willing to do what’s needed . You can only do your best !.
Exactly! I know that I did wrong with something due to bad info, so its 100% my duty to help her with the best of my ability!

Back
Top Bottom