Help

Chamele 47

I am uncertain what to do because right now I have no money and my Cham has lights but idk if they good enough I have a mini zilla halogen ,red and ,blue bulb

Not sure if this hobby is meant for you if you don’t have the funds to provide for your Cham then he/she is in big trouble. This can become a expensive hobby. I hope that’s not the case and your just tight on cash rt now. Your Zilla mini bulb is no good and for the red and blue light from what I know tends to break very easily. You can go with a standard house light bulb for heat. But you still will need to provide a UVB light source a reptisun T5 HO or Arcadia bulb will do the job.

I am uncertain what to do because right now I have no money and my Cham has lights but idk if they good enough I have a mini zilla halogen ,red and ,blue bulb
No those will not do.
UVB lighting pic.jpeg
nonUVB pic.jpeg

Not sure if this hobby is meant for you if you don’t have the funds to provide for your Cham then he/she is in big trouble. This can become a expensive hobby. I hope that’s not the case and your just tight on cash rt now. Your Zilla mini bulb is no good and for the red and blue light from what I know tends to break very easily. You can go with a standard house light bulb for heat. But you still will need to provide a UVB light source a reptisun T5 HO or Arcadia bulb will do the job.
Thank you so much when I get paid I will get on those

Something I do to make sure I have cash on hand for the unexpected animal issues is keeping an envelope aside and putting in $20 or more each pay check. This recently helped save me from maxing out a credit card when one of our animals needed xrays and an ultrasound.

So depending on your financial position putting anything aside helps.

Definitely recommend getting a T5HO linear fixture for UVB but you can also go with a T8.

Back
Top Bottom