Help

I try 123

ok so my female veiled is about 6 months old and I just bought her a new cage 24 by 24 by 48. I have only seen her eat 3 worms and that’s rare but I usually just dump crickets in her cage and hope she eats them but I don’t know if she does. I tried to put a cup in their with worms and she just looks at them and ignores it I’ve tried to put a clear container in their full of crickets and she won’t eat them . Is it ok to take her out of her cage and put her in a smaller one to eat then switch her out . Would this stress her too much or if anyone has any other ideas that would be great.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.9 KB · Views: 97
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    398.7 KB · Views: 108
I’m not sure about having a feeding cage, in theory, if she’s fine with it, it should work. You could try one of Nick Barta’s feeding cup made out of PVC pipe or make your own feeding cup out of PVC pipe or a gallon water jug

I’m not sure about having a feeding cage, in theory, if she’s fine with it, it should work. You could try one of Nick Barta’s feeding cup made out of PVC pipe or make your own feeding cup out of PVC pipe or a gallon water jug
Where do I buy one of his feeding cups ?

Back
Top Bottom