Help !!

Callum1168

I have re-homed a male nosey be, he is roughly 3 years. He isn't in the best of health conditions and struggles to climb. His front poor was bleeding when I got him, I believe it's from were he has been able to touch the heat lamp. Here's a pic of his foot. Any advice to help him get back strong and healthy is much appreciated.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    244.2 KB · Views: 190
I have re-homed a male nosey be, he is roughly 3 years. He isn't in the best of health conditions and struggles to climb. His front poor was bleeding when I got him, I believe it's from were he has been able to touch the heat lamp. Here's a pic of his foot. Any advice to help him get back strong and healthy is much appreciated.

You want to prevent or treat an active infection in that damaged foot. Can you find out for certain what caused the injury? There is a foot pad ulcerative dermatitis that can be hard to treat, so finding out more does matter in terms of treatment. Poor guy! I bet he's in pain too.

I agree with Carlton. Infection is already in place whatever the original cause so antibiotics are needed. You need to take him to the vet.

Back
Top Bottom