Help with vitamins so many opinions

djgeorge07

Hi as I'm sure your all aware there is alot of opinions when it comes to supplements.I have a 5 month old panther I have calci dust and nutrobal or arkvits.How often do you recommend i dust with the nutrobal or arkvits and which one is best to use out of these two.Thank you

hopefully someone with knowledge of these products can help you.

We dont have these supplements in the states :(

Hi as I'm sure your all aware there is alot of opinions when it comes to supplements.I have a 5 month old panther I have calci dust and nutrobal or arkvits.How often do you recommend i dust with the nutrobal or arkvits and which one is best to use out of these two.Thank you

I am familiar with Nutrobal, but not the other two. It is my understanding that Nutrobal might be used up to once weekly.
Is the calci dust a plain, phosphorous free, vitamin free, calcium/mineral supplement?
Can you tell us what, specifically, is in the arkvits (nutritional analysis)?
Also, what will be you be feeding to your panther? Some types of bugs dont need any supplement treatment at all. And remember that gutloading properly will offset the need for too much reliance on supplements.

I'm using pro rep calci dust it says it's made from 100% natural calcium carbonate with no additives.

Arkvits contents per kg
Nutritional additives vitamins A(retinyl acetate) 1,177,000 iu,
C-85,000mg, E-54,000iu. D3-118,000iu
Mineral feed. Contents per kg: 142kg calcium, 5mg phosphorus & 118,000iu D3
Also contains vitamins K B1 B2 B6 B12 folic, nicotinic and pantothenic acids,biotin,choline,niacin and minerals Na, Fe, K, CO, I, Mn, Zn, Se, Cu.

Arkvits is a vitamin ans mineral supplement which provides enhanced levels of calcium and vitamins D3 plus the vitamins A, C and E

Thanks guys

I'm feeding silent crickets now that have bug grub and bug gel and some green veg.Sometime I get locusts for a change for him which I give bug grub too also :)

I'm using pro rep calci dust it says it's made from 100% natural calcium carbonate with no additives.

Arkvits contents per kg
Nutritional additives vitamins A(retinyl acetate) 1,177,000 iu,
C-85,000mg, E-54,000iu. D3-118,000iu
Mineral feed. Contents per kg: 142kg calcium, 5mg phosphorus & 118,000iu D3
Also contains vitamins K B1 B2 B6 B12 folic, nicotinic and pantothenic acids,biotin,choline,niacin and minerals Na, Fe, K, CO, I, Mn, Zn, Se, Cu.

Arkvits is a vitamin ans mineral supplement which provides enhanced levels of calcium and vitamins D3 plus the vitamins A, C and E

Thanks guys

So your calci dust is good for regular use.
The arkvits is like your nutrobol. You dont need both of those products. Once a week max for EITHER the nutrobol or the arkvits. Since you ahve them already, maybe use them alternating weeks.
What you also have to think about is the type of prey you are offering and what you gutload that prey with, how often the chameleon is in natural sunlight etc. And adjust your supplementation accordingly.

https://www.chameleonforums.com/blogs/sandrachameleon/65-supplements.html

I am currently using calci dust and nutribal, ( made by Vetark) the calci dust should be used every feed, once a week for nutribal on its own, usually on a sunday which makes it easier to keep track, the Arkvits is generally used instead of nutribal, after the Chams growing stages are complete, ( After about 1 years old) you can replace the nutribal feeds with Arkvits.

Back
Top Bottom