Help with the Stick Bugs!

Bacon is NOT bad for you. That is a vicious propoganda spread to confuse and intimidate.

Really? Even with how greasy and whatnot it is? I just did a quick Google search and it says that bacon is about 50% monounsaturated fat (the good fats) so that's good, but about 40% is saturated fat (the bad fats) and it also has a lot of cholesterol in it as well (which is not good for you in large amounts)......

Either way, bacon is the bomb! Too much soda has apparently warped Nicholas' mind... ;) Give him time, he will come back to reality. :ROFLMAO:

I HATE bacon
@Nicholasdeaan I can no longer talk to you...

I stand with you on this Decadancin. Something has got to be seriously wrong with someone who doesn't truly like bacon. He must be an alien :alien: :LOL:

Last edited:
Bacon is NOT bad for you. That is a vicious propoganda spread to confuse and intimidate.

@Nicholasdeaan I can no longer talk to you...

I see I'm being ridiculed. Fine, have it your way! But when I'm still kickin' and you guys are all 6 ft. under from mass bacon heart attacks, I'll be sure to place a slab on your grave! That includes @Decadancin @trickedoutbiker @KapitalJ And it won't even be the good thick Canadian bacon either! It'll be some out of date cheap crap

Back
Top Bottom