- Your Chameleon -jacksons, male, one year old. ive had him for 6 months
- Handling - almost never as he dosent like it
- Feeding - i feed him gutloaded crickets and occasional waxworms on a dusting regimin
- Supplements - flukers calcium with d3 (once month) and without d3 (every oter feed) e
- Watering - i have a mister on for 5 hours and spray enclosure once daily. Sometimes is spray water into the side of his mouth (not directly) and he likes it. and drinks alot...
- Fecal Description -brown and white, my parents wont let me take him to vet for check (i understand how serious this is)
- History -none
- Cage Type - screen cage that is somewhat large
- Lighting - i use Daylight blue reptile bulb 60 watt and Repti Sun 5.0 15 watt
- Temperature - he is usually at 85 with 78 night temp but I am in the polar vortex so its cold but i have it stable at 79
- Humidity - my humid. gauge broke as he knocked it off stand but i am misting often till i can ship a new one in.
- Plants - no live plants
- Placement - cage is located in my room (low traffic) and is 3 feet off ground.
- Location - NW america