Help with light timers

Lil P

I bought my first Cham about 2 and a 1/2 months ago while I had taken the summer off so I knew I could take very close care of her. But now I am getting back into school and work starting next week and will not be home quite as often as I am now.
I just recently upgraded from an Exo Terra Monsoon Solo to a Misking and absolutely love its function and timer abilities. I am now looking for a way to be able to have my lights go on and off automatically in case my schedule clashes with her light schedule.
What do you recommend?

There are lots of programmable plug in timers available. I don't know if Mistking offers one that works best with their systems, but you may not need one that specific. You will want one that offers very short duration cycles (down to a minute or so) and also one that has multiple settings per 24 hour period. The lights are easy....basically you just need a simple plug in timer with one on/off setting (as you only need to turn it on in the morning and off in the evenings). Any hardware store will have these.

I found mine at Home Depot for a few bucks each. Has the option to set on/off by 30 minute increments if I wanted to. I just have it set on 12/off 12. :)

Back
Top Bottom