Help with humidity levels

Hello.can i use 1 of these as main humidifier?i mean can i place it out of the enclosure and with 1 pipe (patent)send the humid-smoke inside?
You can retrofit many humidifiers for use with a hose or pvc. Just make sure what ever you get is a cool mist humidifier.

These are outside of the enclosure on the opposite side of his bedroom. I run a reptifogger for his enclosure
I used a window insulation kit for a couple sides of my screen cage - I am not sure what type of plastic you use from the photo. The window insulation kit comes with double sided tape. It has helped me a lot. I think the Duck brand has better reviews than the 3M, which I used (got mine from Home Depot).

I used a window insulation kit for a couple sides of my screen cage - I am not sure what type of plastic you use from the photo. The window insulation kit comes with double sided tape. It has helped me a lot. I think the Duck brand has better reviews than the 3M, which I used (got mine from Home Depot).
Just a shower curtain. I will run to home depot now to buy duck brand window insulation.

Back
Top Bottom