Help with his name?!

Kristen99

Avid Member
I recently added some more foliage to his enclosure, I want it to be as natural and comfortable for him as possible. There have been a lot of times I'm looking for him and he will be right in front of my face he's like a master of disguise. So I was thinking of where's Waldo?! Here are some pics first is my before second is after and then of course my little man?! I love getting feedback from you all. Let me know what you think. Live plants schefflera and three small Areca palms in the red magnetic planters.

Attachments

• IMG_3245.JPG
    IMG_3245.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 131
  • IMG_3249.JPG
    IMG_3249.JPG
    367.5 KB · Views: 145
  • IMG_3302.JPG
    IMG_3302.JPG
    299.9 KB · Views: 152
  • IMG_3244.JPG
    IMG_3244.JPG
    204.6 KB · Views: 136
  • IMG_3245.JPG
    IMG_3245.JPG
    170.2 KB · Views: 130
  • IMG_3248.JPG
    IMG_3248.JPG
    355.4 KB · Views: 144
  • IMG_3290.JPG
    IMG_3290.JPG
    288.6 KB · Views: 127
Either would be great. I love Waldo, though. That is just so cute! I would do the same thing when I first got my veiled. I would get so worried because I couldn't see her so I would search through her cage, only to find out that she was right in front of me, and quite annoyed with me :p

He is so precious! I wish my little girl was that size again! My vote is Waldo. Plus Waldo has great round glasses, that oddly resemble chameleon eyes . . . :p Have a happy new year with your boy!:D

I clean his enclosure twice a week and that's the only time I have held him he bit me today when I tried to get him out he's a little punk.

I like Waldo too, it’s a nice fun name
but then I have my Nemo, I called him that for a similar reason, he’s brown and camouflaged and I am always finding Nemo.:)

When we were deciding on a name we made it fun by creating a Google survey with a list of potential names and a blank for suggestions and then we sent the survey to our friends and family. Everyone had fun helping us pick out a name, and it was also a fun way to et everyone know we got a new pet.
After a participant fills out the form they can see how other people answered. It doesn't require any technical know-how, the survey comes as an email and the recipient just clicks on the box of their choice.
Here is the link:

https://www.google.com/forms/about/

If you are having any trouble... or want me to participate: ) ... send me a private message and I will give you my email.
I think you can also just post the link to the survey here and we can all vote!

Have fun!

Back
Top Bottom