Help with Godzilla the ambilobe panther

He drank today, sprayed the leaves of his plant his morning and set up a dripper over them. He started to lick the water of the leaves and didnt stop for 5mins. He must have been thirsty!!!!!!!!

Hey. Chris imho the first thing I mysef would do would be to get him in an all screen cage I know how much my chams love climbing around all over the sides and top of there cage I know theey would be extremely depresssed in a small glass cage, for a first time cham owner your doing great and definatly seem to Care about your little guy, also anything with d3 in it should not be given to them more then every 2 weeks I use once every 3 weeks some members have said once a month, you have a beautiful cham and I know hell love being in an all screen Cage, never feel like your being paranoid or asking to many ?s everyone on here is ppatient and very helpful!

Good to hear hes drinking. id just make the cage 4x2x2. Even in that size cage, a 5.0 would be better. I would use a regular incandescent bulb as opposed to a red heat light. Better for viewing & such. Also your cham will enjoy the whiter light more than red light. Temps and humidity sound good. Day by day, place the probe at different levels of the enclosure to have a better understanding of the gradient your offering. Good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom