help with deciding on mist system! :)

Hannah04

I'm really considering a mistKing, from what I have read on reviews and everything.. what I need help with is..

What should I get? Better yet what do I need? Extra parts? Better parts? Things you would recommend?

We have two panther chameleons, one male and one female. We have not purchased a mist system yet because we have been putting money and time into new enclosures, and just been misting 3-4 times a day each.

The only extra part I recommend getting besides the general starter 99$ package is a corner wedge. Otherwise you can just use a washer or two as a corner wedge to hold it into the screen but yeah, corner wedge looks better.

Also I recommend buying it from LLLreptile stores since their shipping is like 20$ cheaper :)

The only extra part I recommend getting besides the general starter 99$ package is a corner wedge. Otherwise you can just use a washer or two as a corner wedge to hold it into the screen but yeah, corner wedge looks better.

Also I recommend buying it from LLLreptile stores since their shipping is like 20$ cheaper :)

Shipping is cheaper even to Canada? Haha

Aquazamp. I've heard a lot of people like theirs. I've never had one personally, but I know people who have. Don't get the monsoon system though. It sucks pretty bad.

Mistking works great. Very easy setup, no directions required. :eek: The starter system can have up to 10 sprayers going and you'll only need 1 per cage. I'm pretty sure the Mistking starter system only comes with 1 spray nozzle though, so you'll need to buy a "t nozzle" as well which is about $15. Like someone said above the $5 corner wedge would be useful to get. With a power drill and a 1/8th bit you can have the corner wedge put in in no time! There is a very useful post on the forum from a while back that I found searching through google that shows step by step how to do it.

I was misting my chameleon for a long time 3-5 times a day myself. The MistKing is very convenient.

Back
Top Bottom