Help Prepping for First Chameleon

mkoe

Hi everyone I am getting my first chameleon soon! I have always kept snakes and frogs but decided about 9 months ago to get a chameleon. I have been reading this message board for several months trying to get everything ready. I made an enclosure from scratch which I am pretty proud of but also worried that it is not standard and want to make sure everything is acceptable. I already planned to use cedar wood before finding out very recently that that is not a good idea so now I am very worried about other mistakes I may have made. I would really appreciate any advice and I have filled out the help form to give more details on the vivarium. I will also update with pictures as needed and the enclosure is at the bottom of the post. Thank you!

Chameleon Info:

• Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
    • Getting a male panther chameleon soon
    • About 3 months of age
  • Handling - How often do you handle your chameleon?
    • Don’t have it yet
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
    • Planning to use mostly crickets gut-loading with mostly collared greens in a feeding cup
    • Not 100% sure on feeding schedule yet. Research I have seen says just offer about as much as they’ll eat every day until they get close to full size but if anyone has better information please let me know.
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
    • have repashy calcium NOD that I plan to use for most feedings. Also have calcium plus with d3 and supervite which I use for my frogs. Any need to use these ever? I think I’ve seen I should use the calcium with d3 every once in a while but not totally sure.
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
    • Ok honestly terrified for watering. Correct me if I’m wrong but basically all I can do for watering is mist and allow the cham to drink off the plants.
    • I plan to hand mist a few times a day and use a fogger at night.
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
    • Of course don’t have the cham yet
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.
    • Getting it from ipardalis saw that this was one of the more reputable breeders

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
    • Glass and acrylic on front and doors
    • Screen on top
    • Using a fan to pull air through the top for ventilation
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
    • Using arcadia t5ho 6% light
    • Do I still need a heat lamp as well? If so is there a certain wattage or something? I couldn’t really find this in my research
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
    • Have not installed the doors or screen on top yet so I will have a better idea of this soon
    • Have two vivarium electronics thermometer/hygrometer with probes. One will go by basking spot and one will go lower
    • As I understand it the thermocline should be ~75-80 for a panther?
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
    • Measuring as described above
    • Will maintain with hand misting and using a fogger overnight
  • Plants - Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
    • All live plants from glass box tropicals will update with what kinds later
    • Considering getting a money tree or something for the centerpiece. Do I need this or can I just wrap the dead tree I get in vining plants?
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
    • One air vent kind of near but it’s turned away
    • A fan in the room but never used
    • Cage is unfortunately on the floor right now so the top is just over 4 feet above the floor. Hoping to prop it up on something at some point soon
  • Location - Where are you geographically located?
    • North Carolina

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

No problems. Just trying to get everything ready and make sure it’s not going to kill the cham when I get it.

1648565922934.png

• Your Chameleon - The species, sex, and age of your chameleon. How long has it been in your care?
    • About 3 months of age
    • Don’t have it yet
  • Feeding - What are you feeding your cham? What amount? What is the schedule? How are you gut-loading your feeders?
    • Planning to use mostly crickets gut-loading with mostly collared greens in a feeding cup Attaching feeder and gutloading graphics. Both will need more variety.
    • Not 100% sure on feeding schedule yet. Research I have seen says just offer about as much as they’ll eat every day until they get close to full size but if anyone has better information please let me know. Yes, little ones will need to be fed a lot. Around 3-4 months old they should be getting somewhere around 15+ feeders daily. With each month of age, you’ll start reducing the number of feeders, so that by around 10-11 months old he’ll be getting about 4-5 feeders every other day.
  • Supplements - What brand and type of calcium and vitamin products are you dusting your feeders with and what is the schedule?
    • have repashy calcium NOD that I plan to use for most feedings. Perfect Also have calcium plus with d3 and supervite which I use for my frogs. Any need to use these ever? I think I’ve seen I should use the calcium with d3 every once in a while but not totally sure. If your Calcium Plus is the one with the leopard gecko on the label, you’ll want to use that for one feeding every other week. It will be your D3 and multivitamin combined.
  • Watering - What kind of watering technique do you use? How often and how long to you mist? Do you see your chameleon drinking?
    • Ok honestly terrified for watering. Correct me if I’m wrong but basically all I can do for watering is mist and allow the cham to drink off the plants. Yup, you got it. :)
    • I plan to hand mist a few times a day and use a fogger at night. You’ll want to mist for at least 2 minutes just before lights go on and off and if you like, you can add one during mid day. Will address the fogger below.
  • Fecal Description - Briefly note colors and consistency from recent droppings. Has this chameleon ever been tested for parasites?
    • Of course don’t have the cham yet It’s always a good idea to have a fecal check for parasites.
  • History - Any previous information about your cham that might be useful to others when trying to help you.
    • Getting it from ipardalis saw that this was one of the more reputable breeders Yes, I hear they are.

Cage Info:

• Cage Type - Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
    • Screen on top
    • You don’t say what size, but that looks pretty big, lol. Love it!
  • Lighting - What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
    • Using arcadia t5ho 6% light Perfect. You’ll want the basking area to be around 8-9” below for an ideal UV index of around 3.0. The bulb will need to be replaced annually.
    • Do I still need a heat lamp as well? If so is there a certain wattage or something? I couldn’t really find this in my research Yes, you will need a basking light. A dome fixture is the most commonly used. As baby chams love to walk along the screen top upside down, you’ll want to elevate your lights at least a couple of inches off the screen. Depending on your house temps, usually start with either a 60w or 75w bulb and see what temps that gives.
  • Temperature - What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
    • Have not installed the doors or screen on top yet so I will have a better idea of this soon
    • Have two vivarium electronics thermometer/hygrometer with probes. One will go by basking spot and one will go lower
    • As I understand it the thermocline should be ~75-80 for a panther? Close. For a baby cham you’ll want basking temps to be around 80. For an adult male you’ll want them a bit higher around 85.
  • Humidity - What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
    • Will maintain with hand misting and using a fogger overnight Ideal daytime humidity for a panther is between 50-70%. At night, if you can achieve a significant temp drop below at least 70, you’ll want to use your fogger to boost humidity as high as 100%. That will simulate the natural hydration that chams get in the wild thru fog.
    • All live plants from glass box tropicals will update with what kinds later Attaching safe plant list
    • Considering getting a money tree or something for the centerpiece. Do I need this or can I just wrap the dead tree I get in vining plants? Why are you getting a dead tree? I prefer having a tall centerpiece plant like a schefflera, weeping fig, money tree, etc and then surrounding the sides with vining plants like pothos, philodendron, wandering Jew, etc. You’ll want to gently clean the leaves of your plants with a mild dish soap and rinse very well. You’ll also want to repot them. You can use branches from outside (avoid pine and sappy ones) - just give a little scrub with dish soap, rinse very well and sun dry. You’ll want to create lots of little roads for your cham to travel (empty space is wasted space), some shaded areas to hide in and basically recreate a forest edge.
  • Placement - Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
    • Cage is unfortunately on the floor right now so the top is just over 4 feet above the floor. Hoping to prop it up on something at some point soon Good. For chams height = safety.
    • North Carolina

Current Problem - The current problem you are concerned about.

No problems. Just trying to get everything ready and make sure it’s not going to kill the cham when I get it. I think you’re going to do just fine. 😊
BAA9E57A-DEBC-4BA3-8678-3F548F1666E9.jpeg
0015F85D-7D0F-402E-907C-A45B37AE9F96.jpeg

079659E2-FA4F-4717-B7B3-7F27D2740A13.jpeg
78DC1E33-3252-408C-BB8C-BF7EBE466414.jpeg

Thank you for your help! I have a few more questions if you don't mind.

• About 3 months of age
    • Don’t have it yet
    • Planning to use mostly crickets gut-loading with mostly collared greens in a feeding cup Attaching feeder and gutloading graphics. Both will need more variety.
    • Not 100% sure on feeding schedule yet. Research I have seen says just offer about as much as they’ll eat every day until they get close to full size but if anyone has better information please let me know. Yes, little ones will need to be fed a lot. Around 3-4 months old they should be getting somewhere around 15+ feeders daily. With each month of age, you’ll start reducing the number of feeders, so that by around 10-11 months old he’ll be getting about 4-5 feeders every other day.
    • have repashy calcium NOD that I plan to use for most feedings. Perfect Also have calcium plus with d3 and supervite which I use for my frogs. Any need to use these ever? I think I’ve seen I should use the calcium with d3 every once in a while but not totally sure. If your Calcium Plus is the one with the leopard gecko on the label, you’ll want to use that for one feeding every other week. It will be your D3 and multivitamin combined.
    • Ok honestly terrified for watering. Correct me if I’m wrong but basically all I can do for watering is mist and allow the cham to drink off the plants. Yup, you got it. :)
    • I plan to hand mist a few times a day and use a fogger at night. You’ll want to mist for at least 2 minutes just before lights go on and off and if you like, you can add one during mid day. Will address the fogger below.
    • Of course don’t have the cham yet It’s always a good idea to have a fecal check for parasites.
    • Getting it from ipardalis saw that this was one of the more reputable breeders Yes, I hear they are.

Cage Info:

• Screen on top
    • You don’t say what size, but that looks pretty big, lol. Love it! Sorry totally forgot to add dimensions, it is four feet high and each of the back panels is 3 feet long. The glass across the front is just under 3 feet. All in all in it is somewhere in between the minimum of 4x2x2 and ideal of 4x3x3.
    • Using arcadia t5ho 6% light Perfect. You’ll want the basking area to be around 8-9” below for an ideal UV index of around 3.0. The bulb will need to be replaced annually.
    • Do I still need a heat lamp as well? If so is there a certain wattage or something? I couldn’t really find this in my research Yes, you will need a basking light. A dome fixture is the most commonly used. As baby chams love to walk along the screen top upside down, you’ll want to elevate your lights at least a couple of inches off the screen. Depending on your house temps, usually start with either a 60w or 75w bulb and see what temps that gives.
    • As I understand it the thermocline should be ~75-80 for a panther? Close. For a baby cham you’ll want basking temps to be around 80. For an adult male you’ll want them a bit higher around 85.
    • Will maintain with hand misting and using a fogger overnight Ideal daytime humidity for a panther is between 50-70%. At night, if you can achieve a significant temp drop below at least 70, you’ll want to use your fogger to boost humidity as high as 100%. That will simulate the natural hydration that chams get in the wild thru fog.
    • All live plants from glass box tropicals will update with what kinds later Attaching safe plant list. So are these the only acceptable plants that I may put in with the chameleon? I was hoping for some small plants around the base of the tree such as marcgravia. Also are other forms of the same genus acceptable? Such as other forms of begonia and philodendron?
    • Considering getting a money tree or something for the centerpiece. Do I need this or can I just wrap the dead tree I get in vining plants? Why are you getting a dead tree? I prefer having a tall centerpiece plant like a schefflera, weeping fig, money tree, etc and then surrounding the sides with vining plants like pothos, philodendron, wandering Jew, etc. You’ll want to gently clean the leaves of your plants with a mild dish soap and rinse very well. You’ll also want to repot them. You can use branches from outside (avoid pine and sappy ones) - just give a little scrub with dish soap, rinse very well and sun dry. You’ll want to create lots of little roads for your cham to travel (empty space is wasted space), some shaded areas to hide in and basically recreate a forest edge. Yeah I've seen a lot of these but I kind of liked the look of an actual tree to make the viv look like a cross section of a forest especially if plants will grow all around the main tree I just want to make sure that this provides enough hiding space for the cham
    • Cage is unfortunately on the floor right now so the top is just over 4 feet above the floor. Hoping to prop it up on something at some point soon Good. For chams height = safety.
    • North Carolina

Thank you so much again for your help.

I’ve no idea if marcgravia is safe for chameleons. The best I can find is that some types are safe for ball pythons and dart frogs. I’m also not sure about begonia. Philodendrons are generally fine. @snitz427 is the member to tell you more about plants.
Yes, by all means you can simulate a tree. You’ll just want to find that perfect balance of plant and branch density. You’ll want enough branches for lots of traveling, but not so many that he can’t navigate easily thru them. Enough plants that he can hide or get dappled ’sun’, but not too many that he can’t get unobstructed uvb and heat or that you never see him.

Welcome to the forum.
Hi everyone I am getting my first chameleon soon! I have always kept snakes and frogs but decided about 9 months ago to get a chameleon. I have been reading this message board for several months trying to get everything ready. I made an enclosure from scratch which I am pretty proud of but also worried that it is not standard and want to make sure everything is acceptable. I already planned to use cedar wood before finding out very recently that that is not a good idea so now I am very worried about other mistakes I may have made.
If you plan on using this enclosure, I would seal the cedar until you can't smell it anymore after the sealant has completely cured.

Cage Info:

• Cage Type- Describe your cage (Glass, Screen, Combo?) What are the dimensions?
Where is the door? If not the front, depending on dimensions, you may have difficulty getting center piece plants i & out, and working inside it from awkward angles.

You might consider making the door in the front.

• Screen on top
If you have an intake at the bottom, a fan shouldn't be necessary.
If no intake at the bottom, you can't be sure the fan isn't just drawing air from elsewhere in the top, leaving stale air near the bottom.
Best to create a natural stack effect, which will help with temps, humidities, and air-flow (ventilation).

• Lighting- What brand, model, and types of lighting are you using? What is your daily lighting schedule?
    • Using arcadia t5ho 6% light
    • Do I still need a heat lamp as well? If so is there a certain wattage or something? I couldn’t really find this in my research
Yes, in addition to UVB, you need both a basking lamp and plant lights.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/what-should-i-decorate-the-cage-with.186493/#post-1722928

• Temperature- What temp range have you created (cage floor to basking spot)? Lowest overnight temp? How do you measure these temps?
    • As I understand it the thermocline should be ~75-80 for a panther?
Two hygrometer/thermometers are probably the minimum; it depends on the kinds of numbers you (can) generate. I have a few more, but once your enclosure is balanced, IMO you only need a couple/few to monitor things.
For temps, humidities & ranges, see:
https://chameleonacademy.com/panther-chameleon-care/

For everything else related to husbandry,
https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/

• Humidity- What are your humidity levels? How are you creating and maintaining these levels? What do you use to measure humidity?
    • Will maintain with hand misting and using a fogger overnight
Foggers are only good if you have a temp of 65F or lower at night, and then only for a few hours close to lights-on.
Also, with a hybrid enclosure and automatic mister, you may not need a fogger at all—again, it depends on the numbers you get.

• Plants- Are you using live plants? If so, what kind?
    • All live plants from glass box tropicals will update with what kinds later
    • Considering getting a money tree or something for the centerpiece. Do I need this or can I just wrap the dead tree I get in vining plants?
I would stick with all live plants; they'll help with temps & humidity.
Another list I find acceptable is https://www.madcham.de/en/pflanzen-fuers-terrarium/
but be sure to read all notes/admonitions.

• Placement- Where is your cage located? Is it near any fans, air vents, or high traffic areas? At what height is the top of the cage relative to your room floor?
Then why is is there (rhetotical)? Just be sure when it's used it's aimed away from the enclosure's intake.

• Cage is unfortunately on the floor right now so the top is just over 4 feet above the floor. Hoping to prop it up on something at some point soon
Basking site/perch should be at/above eye level.
https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-cage-placement/

• Location- Where are you geographically located?
    • North Carolina
Quite a few members from there. If desired, you could ping them with a post in General entitled, "Members in North Carolina?" or similar.

A panther may try to take a bite out of that background—they're all different.

Will this enclosure be standard or bioactive, and what's the hole at the bottom left?
Presuming this is built to fit in a corner, will there be access?

Welcome to the forum.

If you plan on using this enclosure, I would seal the cedar until you can't smell it anymore after the sealant has completely cured.
I have decided to throw out the cedar just to be safe. I will be using a different tree that I found. Not pine or cedar or sappy at all. Will clean with dawn and hot water.
Where is the door? If not the front, depending on dimensions, you may have difficulty getting center piece plants i & out, and working inside it from awkward angles.

You might consider making the door in the front.
Yes so the doors are going to be in the two slots to the side of the glass (the two openings in the picture). I am leaving the top open until I get all of the larger pieces in before putting screen on so I should be able to get everything in.
If you have an intake at the bottom, a fan shouldn't be necessary.
If no intake at the bottom, you can't be sure the fan isn't just drawing air from elsewhere in the top, leaving stale air near the bottom.
Best to create a natural stack effect, which will help with temps, humidities, and air-flow (ventilation).
Ok great thank you I will make sure to add intake holes at the bottom.
Yes, in addition to UVB, you need both a basking lamp and plant lights.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/what-should-i-decorate-the-cage-with.186493/#post-1722928

Two hygrometer/thermometers are probably the minimum; it depends on the kinds of numbers you (can) generate. I have a few more, but once your enclosure is balanced, IMO you only need a couple/few to monitor things.
For temps, humidities & ranges, see:
https://chameleonacademy.com/panther-chameleon-care/

For everything else related to husbandry,
https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-husbandry-program-getting-started-with-chameleons/

Foggers are only good if you have a temp of 65F or lower at night, and then only for a few hours close to lights-on.
Also, with a hybrid enclosure and automatic mister, you may not need a fogger at all—again, it depends on the numbers you get.
So I should not use a fogger if the temperature does not get below 65 at night?
I would stick with all live plants; they'll help with temps & humidity.
Another list I find acceptable is https://www.madcham.de/en/pflanzen-fuers-terrarium/
but be sure to read all notes/admonitions.
Thank you!
Then why is is there (rhetotical)? Just be sure when it's used it's aimed away from the enclosure's intake.
Sorry not 100% sure what this is referring to.
Basking site/perch should be at/above eye level.
https://chameleonacademy.com/chameleon-cage-placement/

Quite a few members from there. If desired, you could ping them with a post in General entitled, "Members in North Carolina?" or similar.
Great thank you.
A panther may try to take a bite out of that background—they're all different.

Will this enclosure be standard or bioactive, and what's the hole at the bottom left?
Presuming this is built to fit in a corner, will there be access?
The background is sealed using drylok and concrete so it is pretty solid but do you think a panther could still make a dent in it?
I am planning on bioactive (have isopod and springtail cultures). The whole at the bottom left is a bulkhead for drainage from the drainage layer in a bioactive setup. It is covered in screen and will be completely underground.
Yes built to fit in a corner but I will have access to the bulkhead in the back. Access to the inside will be totally through the side doors. I have checked already to make sure I can reach all corners of the enclosure.

Thank you all so much again for all your help.

Not sure about marcgravia’s toxicity, but likely ok as its heavily used in animal vivs (including my cham vivs). I think the bigger risk is your Chameleon trying to climb it and pulling it off the wall. Not a concern in my opinion at all.

Philodendron are OK, no different than pothos.

Check out ficus alii - I LOVE that tree and use it everywhere. Only downside is the leaves are very vertical, so they dont trap water as long. Not an issue if you go for a long mist session (5 mins+). I do the long sessions anyway. Woodies Garden Goods Direct usually have nice trees at good prices. It doesnt weep the sap like some other ficus species do.

Yes so the doors are going to be in the two slots to the side of the glass (the two openings in the picture). I am leaving the top open until I get all of the larger pieces in before putting screen on so I should be able to get everything in.
What about out? If you ever have to remove a large plant for whatever reason, you may have to prune it to get it back out the door.

What about getting your chameleon out if it needs to go to a vet and won't cooperate?

For these and other practical reasons, the front would make a better door; if not the front, can the top be removable?

Just thinking about serviceability.

So I should not use a fogger if the temperature does not get below 65 at night?
I don't need/use a fogger, but that's my understanding. Here are some fogger threads:
https://www.google.com/search?q=cha...WzFzQIHerjCvsQrQIoBHoECBMQBQ&biw=1024&bih=584

The background is sealed using drylok and concrete so it is pretty solid but do you think a panther could still make a dent in it?
IDK. It looked like foam, which some have taken bites of.

I am planning on bioactive (have isopod and springtail cultures). The whole at the bottom left is a bulkhead for drainage from the drainage layer in a bioactive setup. It is covered in screen and will be completely underground.
Yes built to fit in a corner but I will have access to the bulkhead in the back. Access to the inside will be totally through the side doors. I have checked already to make sure I can reach all corners of the enclosure.
OK.

Ps gorgeous enclosure build!!
Thank you! And thank you so much for the advice! I will certainly look into ficus alii.
What about out? If you ever have to remove a large plant for whatever reason, you may have to prune it to get it back out the door.

What about getting your chameleon out if it needs to go to a vet and won't cooperate?

For these and other practical reasons, the front would make a better door; if not the front, can the top be removable?

Just thinking about serviceability.
Yes these are definitely all good questions. I did make sure that I was able to reach every spot in the enclosure beforehand specifically for access to the chameleon with vet visits in mind. Making a removable top was a solution that I came to as well however I will not have access to a proper workshop for a few more months so I think in the meantime I will continue with a non-removable screen for now. But you have convinced me to switch over at some point. Thank you for the advice!
I don't need/use a fogger, but that's my understanding. Here are some fogger threads:
https://www.google.com/search?q=cha...WzFzQIHerjCvsQrQIoBHoECBMQBQ&biw=1024&bih=584

IDK. It looked like foam, which some have taken bites of.
I think it is pretty sturdy but I will certainly watch out for this. Thank you!

Hi all just wanted to give an update I have installed the doors and temporarily put the screen on top before I can figure out a removable top solution. I am using a Swiss cheese plant and fatsia japanica as my two plants shown here. My basking temperature is right around 80 and my lower temperature is in the low to mid 70s and drops to right around 70 at night. I am misting about three times a day and my humidity during the day stays around 55-60. At night I have been using a fogger to get my humidity to about 100. I think I have everything but please let me know if I have missed anything! Very excited to get my chameleon soon!
1649460566584.jpeg

Congratulations!! What a beautiful enclosure! I can only imagine the hours of hard work that went in to making it. I feel many compliments will be coming your way!👍🏼

The only thing I’d change is to put a few more plants in (and some more horizontal branches) Maybe you could put more plants on the the non-basking side so your lil guy has a place to hide and/or get out of the “sun” if he’d like. Pothos are great and you can string a piece across to connect to the other side or a branch…so many possibilities…and they love to climb on them! But I’ll let the more experienced keepers give you their opinions, that’s just my 2 cents for what it’s worth😄. Personally, I have tons of plants, both for me and my Cham… he likes to live in and around them, and I just enjoy looking at their beauty! Win/win ☺️🌱🌺🌿 Plants really help keep the humidity stable, and can “hold” it longer after misting and such, they clean the air, and they give our chams a natural hiding spot to get out of the view of human (or other pets line of sight). *oh which is another quick tip… with your enclosure being clear on 3 sides, you may want to make sure he won’t be able to see any other pets, if that’s applicable. I hear that can make them pretty anxious. Again, I’ll let someone more experience respond to that. At any rate, you have a great “frame” to showcase some amazing living art!!🤩 I hope you’ll share a picture with us once you get your new cham! So exciting!☺️💚

I should also mention (for all of us really), I was just at IKEA a couple days ago and I was able to get some great plants at amazing prices!! I saw some very nice braided money trees - from 12” up to 3 foot +/-, palms, and many others. It could likely vary by store, but from what I saw, I’d at least give them a call.😉 Maybe you could find a money tree there if you are near an IKEA? Just an idea I thought I’d share since I remembered you mentioning a money tree above. Good luck!

Back
Top Bottom