Help Please!

Reptisun 5.0 uvb linear bulb. not recommended to get repti-glo..change it every 6 months, also get the fixture for the bulb ther quite expensive around 18-26 bucks each

This is the combination light fixture that i have on the cages. But i'm trading these in for the 75watt.

Is this the UVB bulb you're referring to?

Attachments

• Bulbs.jpg
    Bulbs.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 103
Just bite the bullet and get a repti sun 5.0 or repti glo 5.0 linear tube. When you do that you should also ditch that basking spotlight. Just get a plain old 60 watt incandescent bulb. Your temps are most likely too high with that basking light. Also you should have calcium w/o d3 for everyday dusting and calcium w/d3 to be used 2x a month. As Jessica and others have stated ditch that coiled bulb asap and that high wattage spotlight those are your most glaring problems right now.

Just bite the bullet and get a repti sun 5.0 or repti glo 5.0 linear tube. When you do that you should also ditch that basking spotlight. Just get a plain old 60 watt incandescent bulb. Your temps are most likely too high with that basking light. Also you should have calcium w/o d3 for everyday dusting and calcium w/d3 to be used 2x a month. As Jessica and others have stated ditch that coiled bulb asap and that high wattage spotlight those are your most glaring problems right now.

Yea those are just temporary I have them positioned high off the cage so the temp is around where it should be for now but I'm gonna take a run out and find these linear bulbs everyones talking about. Where can I find them do you know?

Oh also add that I have a dimmer fixture so I can turn down the heat and light a bit which helps regulate temp too, but as you said I'll go out and try to find the bulbs you recommended

You should turn off your UVB light until you get new one.

If the bulb is causing a problem 1-2 days w/o it for you to get a new one won't hurt. You can also see if she leaves her eyes open more.

Back
Top Bottom