Help Please

coolcatchameleon

Hi! So i have recently bought a baby veiled chameleon four weeks old from a local exotic pet store. When I received it he/she seemed healthy but once we got home she didn't look to good. After three days it still hadn't eaten and had drunk water once. Since it wasn't looking good I returned it and plain to get a new one from their next shipment. I misted the cage three times a day and the temp at the basking spot is 90 degrees. At the bottom it is 75 range. I have a pothos plant as well as a ficus and some vines. I use a large reptibreeze and have a uvb long cylinder along with a 75 watt basking bulb. I fed her pinheads. The shipment comes in Wednesday. Am I doing something wrong? Thanks!

I think that basking temp is a little too high, but they need time to settle in, she may have been totally fine but just freaked out from the move.

I thought about the settling in but it always sleeps and constantly losses its gripes on its vines and branches. He/she has no strength and will never move.

Back
Top Bottom