Help! Peach fuzzs eye looks wierd!

Hes looking waay better in fact I don't think I'll even need to take him to the vet anymore, it looks like he was just shedding weird. To me it looks like it will come off supwr easily with maybe in more mistInh
IMG_20220216_172151847_BURST000_COVER_TOP.jpg

Well in one day he's started walking basking eating from his cup and part of the blockage has been moved/loosend I read think it will come off in the next misting, if it gets worse for whatever reason I'll take him but it's getting better

His eye looks weird and he hasn't moved from sleeping spot all day!View attachment 319917
What beautiful colors your boy has. So glad the eyes are good. I use Refresh Tears on myself and emptied the bottle cleaned it good and filled it with bottled water and taught my cham how to drink from it. Once he gets the first drop in he goes to town. I like it cause its one drop at a time. I just have him sitting on my chest then tap his lips and put a drop once he tastes it he wants more and i can see at that angle. I am so happy with this achievement as i was never sure if he drank or not. If you can handle your boy you should give it a try. Slowly and patiently so u dont stress him.

Now his other eye looks a bit different I just saw when he was sleeping and tried to get a pic when he was awake but couldn't is this normal? The opening isn't as circular
IMG_20220503_215639718.jpg

Looks like a substance in the corner of his eye but he can still fully open and do everything just thought I would see if you guys thought it was anything, I'm gonna keep looking and if it gets worse I'll take further action but right now my guess is either what happened last time with a shed or beacause of the previous shed realating to rubbing eye on a stick or other thing.

Back
Top Bottom