HELP! Panther all yellow and opening mouth

I put my chameleon outside and then all of a sudden he turned all yellow and he's opening his mouth a bit with his tounge a bit out. And he's closing his eyes once Ina while Helppppp!!!' Sorry rushed grammar

Attachments

• IMG_3025.JPG
    IMG_3025.JPG
    163.5 KB · Views: 107
He may be stressed by either extreme heat or something may have scared him. ie birds ,shadows ,light ,or sounds. Do any of these seem plausible?

He may be stressed by either extreme heat or something may have scared him. ie birds ,shadows ,light ,or sounds. Do any of these seem plausible?
Today is kinda hot but he's breathing a lot and birds never come into our backyard. He's mouth closed a little bit but still a bit open also he's not moving

• And yes I did took out of the sunlight. I gave him lots of water. He stopped opening his mouth now

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    321.2 KB · Views: 129
That's not hot in my opinion for a panther to worry too much about getting in and out of the sun... that makes me worried for something else.... how long was he outside? Did you have any bug life or something he may eat near you?

That's not hot in my opinion for a panther to worry too much about getting in and out of the sun... that makes me worried for something else.... how long was he outside? Did you have any bug life or something he may eat near you?
I idk exact how long but 30-60 minutes outside. I don't think there were any bugs since he was on a table which bugs never came near to but he closed his mouth now and his head is turning green now

hmmm were you with him the entire time?

I am wondering if he really just had something fly over head for a couple seconds and just freaked him out majorly... definitely keep an eye on him and I say if he's not acting normal 100% in the next hour or two I would definitely consider a vet run... o.o

hmmm were you with him the entire time?

I am wondering if he really just had something fly over head for a couple seconds and just freaked him out majorly... definitely keep an eye on him and I say if he's not acting normal 100% in the next hour or two I would definitely consider a vet run... o.o
He seems to be returning back to normal but he's moving very slow

Slow as in he's not feeling good and wobbly kind of? Or more like anxious and paranoid?

26 degrees isn't very hot(I had to look it up). I would go with he ate something or something scarred him to death.

Would eyes being sunken another thing he ate something? Also there's something wrong with he's back leg it's not moving and gripping as usual

Back
Top Bottom