Help needed: Reacting to my subscriber’s chameleon enclosures

Gingero

Neptune the Chameleon
Site Sponsor
I thought it would be a fun video to react to and give some feedback on your chameleon enclosures. If you want me to react to your enclosure please, send the following info to: [email protected]
  1. A clear picture of your enclosure top to bottom including lights.
  2. The age, gender, and species of chameleon that lives in that enclosure.
  3. The size dimensions of the cage.
  4. The basking temperature.
  5. The kind of UVB bulb.
  6. The humidity ranges.
  7. Optional: The name of your chameleon.
  8. Optional: Your social media username.

Is there anyway you can do another one of these videos, would love to hear your advice on mine.
Not presuming to answer for Gingero or anyone else.

You can get written (posted) feedback any time you like by posting (something to the effect of) "Please review my enclosure". Include pics of your enclosure showing lighting, substrate, and everything in-between, and copy/paste the questions (with your answers) from: How to ask for help ;)

I'll do another one of these videos eventually. Seems to be helpful not only for the people who submit their enclosures, but its also an opportunity for people to learn from others.

You can definitely follow @Klyde O'Scope's suggestion -- you'll get lots of help from the peeps on here. But feel free to send me a private message on here via the Conversations feature, or DM me on Instagram: @neptunethechameleon and I'd be happy to take a look and offer some feedback.

Back
Top Bottom