Help my veiled Chameleon has swollen feet

image.jpg

You need to fill out the help form to help us find out what supplements, lighting, food, humidity your cham is missing.

He looks like he has major bone folding or breaking. What is your water and supplement schedule like?

He looks like he has major bone folding or breaking. What is your water and supplement schedule like?
But I always have him food but I don’t put it in calcium till now and his water is in the morning at7:00 then at 4:00 and he is always hydrated

Do you know how much on average it costs to take him to the vet
It depends, you need to get your parents involved or have them look at some of the threads but if this isn't taken care of it will die a slow painful death, you or your parents need to contact a vet.

That sounds like he may be in kidney failure as well, or at least have damage to it, also your male looks like a female in my opinion.

But I always have him food but I don’t put it in calcium till now and his water is in the morning at7:00 then at 4:00 and he is always hydrated
Which is why it's in bad shape, it's pulling calcium from the bones to use it for the major organs, if you are not gutloading it's food, crickets or other feeder it doesn't matter if it's eating because most feeders are high in phosphorus which is why you gutload the feeder to make them more healthier and add phosphorus free calcium at every feeding, vitamins twice a month followed by calcium with D3 twice a month.

Which is why it's in bad shape, it's pulling calcium from the bones to use it for the major organs, if you are not gutloading it's food, crickets or other feeder it doesn't matter if it's eating because most feeders are high in phosphorus which is why you gutload the feeder to make them more healthier and add phosphorus free calcium at every feeding, vitamins twice a month followed by calcium with D3 twice a month.
The cricket and super worms are gut loaded

Back
Top Bottom