Help Me Name Her

Kali11

Established Member
I've been struggling with a good name for her! Her original name is Lilith but it just doesn't seem to suit her. Any suggestions? :)

Attachments

• IMG_0455.JPG
    IMG_0455.JPG
    188.3 KB · Views: 112
  • IMG_9734.jpeg
    IMG_9734.jpeg
    231.5 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0529.JPG
    IMG_0529.JPG
    194.2 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_0530.JPG
    IMG_0530.JPG
    191.2 KB · Views: 99
I just took these of her. She hates the camera haha

Attachments

• IMG_0540.JPG
    IMG_0540.JPG
    229.5 KB · Views: 72
  • IMG_0541.JPG
    IMG_0541.JPG
    223.5 KB · Views: 65
Hmmm looks like her front leg has a strange bend/lump on it, could be MBD.

Got no name for her but she may need a vet to look at that. Their front legs should look much like our arms with 1 elbow, no strange bends.

Hmmm looks like her front leg has a strange bend/lump on it, could be MBD.

Got no name for her but she may need a vet to look at that. Their front legs should look much like our arms with 1 elbow, no strange bends.
There's already a whole thread on that

She does have MBD. She will need a vet for liquid calcium and an injection to draw the calcium back into the bones. Please fill out the Ask For Help Form so that we can help to to make sure you have everything correct, so you can get this pretty little girl on the road to recovery.
https://www.chameleonforums.com/threads/how-to-ask-for-help.66/
I've already done all that. Yes she has MBD. I have a whole other thread on that. I'm treating her for it.
I'm looking for name suggestions on this one.
Figured it would be a light hearted subject.

I'm sorry about the health issues mentioned, but you asked for a name...the most famous and perhaps beautiful veiled women ever are sculptures by Antonio Corradini, so I would name her either Toni or Corrie.

I've already done all that. Yes she has MBD. I have a whole other thread on that. I'm treating her for it.
I'm looking for name suggestions on this one.
Figured it would be a light hearted subject.

Anytime you post her photos, I recommend telling everyone that she is being treated for MBD and attach the other link so we all want be telling you what she needs. As for names, I’ve had a Camille, Ellie, Sadie, Joppa, Bertha, Hera, Lottie, Lola and Fiona. Feel free to use any of those if you like them.

Oooo we doing mythology I got a good one and since chameleons names come from lions of the ground this is fitting for a girl

Idk if we are or aren't lol. I've been on a norse mythology naming bender for the last several additions :eek:. So far I've worked my way through Odin, Frija, Elle, Gefjon, Hildr and Sigrun. But, since Hildr means what it means it seemed fitting to share lol. Think my next culture to work my way through will have to be Egyptian though that one was pretty cool, thanks for sharing it.

I like names that end in Y. Or names I can add a Y to when talking to pets lol. My 4 dogs are Sookie, Ruby, Kain (which I call him Kainy Kain) and BoBo. BoBo already has his name when he got him. My snake's name is Eve. But I call her Eveie.

I've been at a loss as what to name her. Everything I come with, doesn't fit her.

I like names that end in Y. Or names I can add a Y to when talking to pets lol. My 4 dogs are Sookie, Ruby, Kain (which I call him Kainy Kain) and BoBo. BoBo already has his name when he got him. My snake's name is Eve. But I call her Eveie.

I've been at a loss as what to name her. Everything I come with, doesn't fit her.

Hildie/ hildy for a nickname then? :D.

Back
Top Bottom