Help I'm panicking

Loubell01

Omg have just seen this, this does not look normal.... is he constipated? Looks like he is pushing his insides out he has been to the toilet 3 times this week and his faeces has always looked normal??? I'm scared hes not right

Omg have just seen this, this does not look normal.... is he constipated? Looks like he is pushing his insides out he has been to the toilet 3 times this week and his faeces has always looked normal??? I'm scared hes not right

Welcome @Loubell01 i can’t see any pics . CN you please post some . Also do you have the how to help form filled out ?

Sounds like a prolapse, usually do to parasites, you have to try not to get it infected, don’t put sugar water and other things that slightly work. Take it to the vet and have them put it back in. They should give you an antibiotic and a anti inflammatory to keep the swelling down so it don’t push back out. Even if it goes back in it still needs time to reattach. Maybe the parasites didn’t eat all of the tissue who knows go to the vet that’s one of those things if it happens there’s nothing anyone can say to help you have to catch it now!
Good luck

41FE18F4-C60B-400D-BE3F-AA4F4AFD6DC1.png

Lol omg never seen anything like it, it has all gone back to normal now thank you for the pics my partner was googling like mad to find out what it might be too we were about to speed dial the vets

Back
Top Bottom