Help !!! Idk what happening to her ? She just moved like this and won't move

Carlos210

Help mouth open too

Attachments

• IMG_2969.JPG
    IMG_2969.JPG
    215.9 KB · Views: 184
Shower with her 30 minutes a day should help her with shedding and dehydration.
Thanks @Macasus, I forgot to say that important info! I'd also like to add that you can use a pressurized mister at a distance so it does not hurt her, or a shower head facing the wall. Make sure the water is not hot or cold, and is lukewarm.

What is the bowl for? Moss on bottom needs to be removed. He could eat it and die. How are you providing water? What are your lights in the dome? You need more plants and more sturdy vines and branches. Move down branch under light about 6 inches. Chameleon can get burned being too closr.

She died i thought it was because somthing I did Iv been thinking and thinking what I could've done wrong cause she seemed fine after I gave her a bath and I fed her but I came home later that day and she died !!!! And today I went to clean out my cabinet with stuff I noticed the crickets I bought her 3 days ago and just fed to her also died ??? Now I'm thinking it wasent me it was the crickets cause I had just fed them to her and she died that night and Iv only had the crickets for 3 days today ? @CJ's Exotics @kinyonga

Back
Top Bottom