help how old is he?

giaindell

help is he healthy?!

i baught my jackson male at an expo yesterday he looks very healthy, his poop looks normal, changes to lighter and darker shades of green like normal, he doesnt sleep during the day, his joints are fine and when i baught him while he was shedding he seems as healthy as possible. I would like to know if anyone would be able to tell me how old he is if possible and he has blue on his throat now i have never seen that before does anyone have any explanations for that for me? thank you :D

oh and other information that might be needed im using a repti glo 26 w. 10.0 light bulb and im building a cage as we speak 30 inches tall 12 inches deep and 20 inches wide.

Attachments

• IMAG0598.jpg
    IMAG0598.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 83
  • IMAG0599.jpg
    IMAG0599.jpg
    245.2 KB · Views: 77
  • IMAG0600.jpg
    IMAG0600.jpg
    244.8 KB · Views: 125
Last edited:
Congratulations on the new Jackson's
Those blues on his throat and on his eye turrets are very desirable imo. He has the potential to really look awesome. I would have snatched him up in a hurry.:) Make sure he gets lots of water. Use of a dripper would be ideal so he can drink all he wants.

Here's a picture I just took of my male xantholophus. He has quite a bit of blue on him.
IMG_3379.jpg

That size cage is ok for starters but bigger is better. That light is also probably ok, just watch him and make sure it isn't to bright for him. A 5.0 is what most people use. I use a reptisun 5.0 tube light when they are inside.

i bought my jackson male at an expo yesterday he looks very healthy, his poop looks normal, changes to lighter and darker shades of green like normal, he doesn't sleep during the day, his joints are fine and when i bought him while he was shedding he seems as healthy as possible. I would like to know if anyone would be able to tell me how old he is if possible and he has blue on his throat now i have never seen that before does anyone have any explanations for that for me? thank you :D

oh and other information that might be needed I'm using a repti glo 26 w. 10.0 light bulb and I'm building a cage as we speak 30 inches tall 12 inches deep and 20 inches wide.

he is gorgeous he caught my eye immediately he was one of two green ones in there the guy had a really nice selection i might add though he knew his stuff and he told me to use that light because thats what hes been using. hes running around now since i got him more foliage haha

heres the new pictures after i baught the plants and hes exploring now haha and are those two plants safe?

Attachments

• IMAG0616.jpg
    IMAG0616.jpg
    251.9 KB · Views: 53
  • IMAG0614.jpg
    IMAG0614.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 106
  • IMAG0619.jpg
    IMAG0619.jpg
    250.7 KB · Views: 52
  • IMAG0620.jpg
    IMAG0620.jpg